BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erica R.
Was an ok product but I feel like it didn't do as much as I thought it would , would use it as maintenance but not if I am trying to get rid of a lot of blackheads.
Alicia T.
Clovis, NM
This product actually really surprised me. It worked really well and meant my expectation. I would recommend it to anyone one is wanting to get unwanted blackheads.
Destiny S.
I liked this because it works however it leaves behind small black bits which are kind of a pain and you also tend to get charcoal every where but the product it’s self worked I just thought it was a little gimmicky
Taj T.
Melbourne, FL
These products do nothing for me. I know a lot of people that use them but it did not work for me. I have visible black heads so that’s how I know it did not work.
Tasha J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Was not a fan of the product. I did not see the difference after I used it. I purchased it at Walmart and was not pricey. But would not recommend to friends or family.
Delilah R.
Ok so my boyfriend got me a box of these and we both tried one. I had him rip mine off because I was scared to. It pulled so much junk out of our poses we couldn't believe it.
Dayana C.
I don’t think this worked very well for me and didn’t seem to get off anything when other charcoal products had, don’t think i’ll be purchasing again anytime soon.
Ciera H.
Temecula
I LOVE these strips so much!!! They literally pull all blackheads and sebum out and leave my nose squeaky clean Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Amanda S.
This product works well, just do not use often. It was a tad bit harsh on the skin, but it really depends on your skin type. It was for a good price and I will definitely purchase again and recommend it for others!
Krista O.
I have been looking to try out a charcoal treatment and one of my problems areas is my nose and the area around it. This product was simple to use and worked very effectively. Even my husband uses the strips now!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?