BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
It pulled out some piled up dirt and oils but it didn't pull out any black heads. It was my first time using it. I bought it from Walmart at an affordable price.
Elsy V.
Washington
These trips were very easy to use all you have to do is pour a little bit of water on your nose and the strip is basically like a charcoal sticker.After you have wet your nose you apply the charcoal strip on your nose and wait for about 10-15 minutes and you pull it off and you can see all of the pores of the blackheads and whiteheads .This is very easy to use I really love this product with a hundred percent effective . I will definitely buy it again I recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
Chicago
I bought these for my roommates and I because they had the charcoal label on them, and charcoal has always done wonders for my skin.  However, when we went to apply them both of us had a lot of trouble with the shape of the strips and getting them to completely cover our noses.  This would not have been such an issue if they had worked well when we finally got them on; but after waiting the appropriate amount of time we were both disappointed at the results.  We still had blackheads on our noses and it seemed like the strips only succeeded in taking off the surface layer of what we were trying to remove from our skin.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
These I use once a week or more. I LOVE THESE. Not only because the satisfying feeling you get when peeling one off. But you can see the results immediately. And I mean it literally shows you the results right away! I like these ones better than just the original for me because they don't seem to dry out my skin, unlike the original. Leaves my nose looking spotless and so very very smooth. Be careful using makeup right after using this product as it could clog your pores and result in a break out.
liz l.
San Diego
these strips i feel like are truly amazing working strips to remove all the junk and funk on your nose! it’s a easy application and the instructions are very clear. i would rate this 5 stars but i just dont like the black leftover residue it leaves on my nose. but im guessing thats normal😄 it works strongly and really deep cleans my nose. i honestly feel clean from my nose when i take it off and rinse off the leftover residue. i just finished my whole box yesterday so tomorrow i’m going to the store again to get another pack of strips:3 i recommend this to everyone, especially teens like me with a nose that gets clogged pores easily!
jesse lynn b.
I have always had a love/hate relationship with the Biore strips. On one hand it is obviously pulling something out of your skin, on the other if your blackheads are embedded under the skin you aren't going to get much of a result. The ads always show the strip pulling dozens of blackheads out, but on a lucky day it might grab maybe 2 of mine tops. Now again, I don't have surface blackheads so maybe that's the issue. I was hoping the charcoal formula might be a little stronger in easing them out, but I had the same disappointing result as the original.
Natalie S.
Littleton , CO
These will always have a place in my home. I use them once every week to two weeks. Even my husband uses them. Anything with charcoal to deep clean in a sucker for!
Stephanie d.
Erlanger, KY
Great product. Really clears your skins and makes it feel fresh. It was an okay price but a tad expensive I thought. I also use the charcoal face wash from this company as well.
Meghan P.
Perkinston, MS
I like these, they do get dead skin off of your nose but it doesnt take off black heads as much as i want it to. I dont know if its because i didnt use it right.
Hannah H.
I absolutely love these blackhead strips! They really stick very well, and if you allow them to sit the proper amount of time they will really get a deep clean. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because I believe that the nose strips could be longer... they don’t completely cover my nose (and my nose is not very large at all) they cover side to side well but it does not reach the tip of my nose and further up at the same time. But other than that this is a great product! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore StripsBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?