BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Krista O.
I have been looking to try out a charcoal treatment and one of my problems areas is my nose and the area around it. This product was simple to use and worked very effectively. Even my husband uses the strips now!
Bri R.
I bought this product and Walmart and didn’t spend too much on it. I feel it didn’t accomplish much more than just drying out my nose. It was quit disappointing. I wouldn’t buy again.
Jessica D.
Oshkosh
Biore is a product that I have used for a very long time. I love how it makes my skin feel after use. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Catherine S.
It definitely worked! But, I usually don't have an issue with dry skin but after using this the day after made my nose have flakes and patchy dry skin. I saw so many people use this product I wanted to as well. I remember my seventeen magazine contained one so I used it. After applying I waited 15 minutes until it hardened and ready to peal off. A lot of people said it was like ripping off of a bandaid. They way I would describe it is, scraping a credit card against your skin but without the pain. It was actually quite satisfying to do, call me crazy. I have a big issue with black heads. They are all over my nose, chin, underneath my eyes, and on my t zone. I get so aggravated and uncomfortable with them. All in all this is a good product. It didn't take out all of the blackheads but it was a huge difference after.
gianna s.
I absolutely loved these. The charcoal was not harsh at all! The strips cleaned out my pores and I felt great. Charcoal products are sometimes not good but these were great. I would 10/10 recommend getting them.
Terri T.
Millington, TN
My daughters and I have a once a week mask night and this one was one of our favorites! Very light on the skin and a pleasant smell! It left our skin smooth and refreshed
Elena C.
Love the product. I use it every other day. I like the feel and the results. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue. The cost of this product is great and it works well. I would always recommend this product to others
member-cb579
As much as I wanted this to be great, it just didn't match up to what it advertised. I have really deep pores on my nose, and I need something strong enough to get into my pores without breaking my bank account.
Tori F.
haverhill massachusetts
These are okay but they hurt taking them off and always leave my nose feeling really dry. I feel like my blackheads come back within a couple of days after using
Sarah P.
San Diego
These are always fun to use and everyone in the whole family loved them! We will use them again for sure, you know they work because you can see it for yourself!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?