Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have been looking to try out a charcoal treatment and one of my problems areas is my nose and the area around it. This product was simple to use and worked very effectively. Even my husband uses the strips now!
I bought this product and Walmart and didn’t spend too much on it. I feel it didn’t accomplish much more than just drying out my nose. It was quit disappointing. I wouldn’t buy again.
It definitely worked! But, I usually don't have an issue with dry skin but after using this the day after made my nose have flakes and patchy dry skin. I saw so many people use this product I wanted to as well. I remember my seventeen magazine contained one so I used it. After applying I waited 15 minutes until it hardened and ready to peal off. A lot of people said it was like ripping off of a bandaid. They way I would describe it is, scraping a credit card against your skin but without the pain. It was actually quite satisfying to do, call me crazy. I have a big issue with black heads. They are all over my nose, chin, underneath my eyes, and on my t zone. I get so aggravated and uncomfortable with them. All in all this is a good product. It didn't take out all of the blackheads but it was a huge difference after.
I absolutely loved these. The charcoal was not harsh at all! The strips cleaned out my pores and I felt great. Charcoal products are sometimes not good but these were great. I would 10/10 recommend getting them.
My daughters and I have a once a week mask night and this one was one of our favorites! Very light on the skin and a pleasant smell! It left our skin smooth and refreshed
Love the product. I use it every other day. I like the feel and the results. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue. The cost of this product is great and it works well. I would always recommend this product to others
As much as I wanted this to be great, it just didn't match up to what it advertised. I have really deep pores on my nose, and I need something strong enough to get into my pores without breaking my bank account.
These are okay but they hurt taking them off and always leave my nose feeling really dry. I feel like my blackheads come back within a couple of days after using
These are always fun to use and everyone in the whole family loved them! We will use them again for sure, you know they work because you can see it for yourself!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos