BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jesse lynn b.
I have always had a love/hate relationship with the Biore strips. On one hand it is obviously pulling something out of your skin, on the other if your blackheads are embedded under the skin you aren't going to get much of a result. The ads always show the strip pulling dozens of blackheads out, but on a lucky day it might grab maybe 2 of mine tops. Now again, I don't have surface blackheads so maybe that's the issue. I was hoping the charcoal formula might be a little stronger in easing them out, but I had the same disappointing result as the original.
Natalie S.
Littleton , CO
These will always have a place in my home. I use them once every week to two weeks. Even my husband uses them. Anything with charcoal to deep clean in a sucker for!
Stephanie d.
Erlanger, KY
Great product. Really clears your skins and makes it feel fresh. It was an okay price but a tad expensive I thought. I also use the charcoal face wash from this company as well.
Meghan P.
Perkinston, MS
I like these, they do get dead skin off of your nose but it doesnt take off black heads as much as i want it to. I dont know if its because i didnt use it right.
Hannah H.
I absolutely love these blackhead strips! They really stick very well, and if you allow them to sit the proper amount of time they will really get a deep clean. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because I believe that the nose strips could be longer... they don’t completely cover my nose (and my nose is not very large at all) they cover side to side well but it does not reach the tip of my nose and further up at the same time. But other than that this is a great product! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore StripsBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
These are awesome! So satisfying to see all the hunk they get out of my pores. They were $6 for 6 strips at Target so a little pricy but I still use them about once a week. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Brittany B.
Muncie, IN
I feel like I see these mentioned all over social media and that's what drove me to try them.. my pores aren't terribly noticeable but to me they can always use improvement and so I was excited to try this! To be completely honest when I remove this strip I really don't see much of a difference, if any at all. The area where it was applied is quite soft afterward which I guess is a plus but as far as minimizing or diminishing the look of my pores, this did not work for me.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
In the past i have usually liked Biore products and have bought a second time but the charcoal strips need improvement. Directions say leave on for 10-15 min but they don't stick, it was basically falling off within 5 minutes. I don't doubt the effect of the charcoal ingredients but if it does not stay on, there is no way the ingredients can work. I'll stick to their other facial cleanser in pump bottle in this brand.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Well I wanted to fall in love with these and get that crazy awesome result that one might see on the commercials, however I was a bit disappointed. While the strips were easy to use, I wish they were a bit larger. Also, when I pulled (carefully!) I did see some blackhead matter stuck to the strip, I was still left with several large blockages on my face. It does leave some black residue, so be sure and be near a mirror when you pull it off!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I bought these from Kmart a couple of weeks ago. I bought the box for like 5 bucks, thinking it wouldn't work well. I tried them out and was surprised. It didn't clear out all of my pores. It did make a difference though. It took out dirt, and blackheads. It was easy to use and to put on. I would buy again, and I would recommend this to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?