BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Roni K.
I personally did not care for the pore strips. I felt that they did not get deep into my pores nor extract any impurities. The price is good for someone who is just getting into skin care or needing something quick. I personally won’t buy again
Joeli B.
These strips really pull everything out of your pores and work extremely well. I highly recommend them to anyone who has blackheads. I purchased them at Walgreens. I thought they were a little expensive for the number of strips in the box.
Taylor C.
Marion , IN
Love this product. Works great. Would recommend. Would like to see more in the box. Quick and easy usage. No complaints, would buy again. Expectations met. First time with this product. Have used other types, this one is one of favorites.
Mishay R.
Pikeville, KY
Bought at Walmart. I added to much water and it didn’t work for me. Not very expensive to to try though. The second time around, was a little better and more effective. Came in a nice packaging and strips were protected I would try again.
Gianna R.
These strips took care of my blackheads and all the gunk in my pores. I use these about two times a month, and the amount in the package is great. Price is fair. I buy them regularly, especially when they’re buy one get one half from Walgreens!
Alexandria L.
Mount Morris
Purchased at: ULTA
These Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are amazing, they do a great job at pulling out all the gunk on your nose pores. My boyfriend uses it every once in awhile when he feels like his nose pores are getting clogged. It has a very nice packaging and it can be pricey wherever you buy this product from. I love all of Biorés stuff they are amazing drug store facial cleaning brand💙
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
My expectations were just to high. I've heard how these work miracles on some people and suffering from large clogged pores myself, I decided to give these a try. Sometimes I get a ton of gunk out of my nose, other times not so much. Sometime it leaves residue on my face ( meaning the pore strip stuck to my face more than the pores stuck to the strip) other times it leaves nothing behind my it clears out all that gunk. It's a toss up each time. Is it something I recommend you try? Sure! Is it a must have that has changed my life? No.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I love using the strips! Allot of people don’t think they work but once you apply it and let it do it’s job you’ll see the results as soon as you take it off! You see all the little black heads that the strips take off! It is truly impressive!
jael r.
Tampa, FL
This product is great at removing blackheads! I recommend using twice a month. Once strip is completely dry, it can be uncomfortable to remove, yet it is gentle in removing blackheads
and does not cause irritation. Will continue to repurchase.
Meredith P.
I did see some difference in the number of blackheads but not a very big one. Another issue I had was the way the strip fit my nose. It was very had for it to stay on my nose. For the price it was selling at I would say I was satisfied at the results. I didn't notice any irritation after using the product. I would buy if again if I couldn't find a product that had better results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?