BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jennifer V.
Fountain Inn, SC
AMAZING product for blackheads on and around your nose areas. Works quickly with very clear instructions on how to apply, how long to wait with it on, and what do do after the use.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Senica J.
Parma, Ohio
I swear...every time I use these...I see those pesky little white and black heads come off and even though it hurts when I peel it off it makes me feel amazing 😍
Corinne T.
W Terre Haute, IN
Removes blackheads but doesn’t pull your skin off in the process ! Very great quality product but doesn’t break your wallet! I usually get mine at Walmart and it’s usually around $4
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Can we get a larger pack of this I swear they aren't enough I live these stirrups and can't live without them I need something that can remove my blackheads on a constant basis
Kaila F.
It’s almost gross how much this cleans your pores. When it dries you can see all the dirt and grime it gets off of your own face and it’s such a great cleaner too.
Destiny L.
This also helped with the blackheads on my nose. This product was truly effective and I plan on using it yet again. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
Cali B.
Littlerock
It defiantly works to pull out all those stubborn black heads on your nose that can’t be popped! The charcoal in the strips works wonders on the oil and the dirt deep in your pores!
casey f.
Lexington, KY
I love these pore strips! Super easy to use, and affordable! Such an easy thing to throw on while I’m watching Netflix or just lounging around. I’d definitely recommend these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?