BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stephanie L.
I have been looking for a good nose pore strips for a while and I found this product at a Walgreens while I was just browsing. I did like the packaging and visually, it seemed promising so I decided to buy it, which was about seven to eight dollars, and try it out. I think I put too much hope into this product because personally, when I tried the strips out, I thought more pores would be removed. And while it did remove some, I wanted something more effective. I also tried it on my boyfriend who had a lot of whiteheads to which I hoped the strips would be effective on. And I remember his response was, "I don't think this worked because isn't there supposed to be white things on it?" And there were none. Maybe for myself, who do not have too much pores, I would buy the product again, but certainly not for my boyfriend who would need a more effective product.
Ariadna G.
Yuma, AZ
Have used a couple of times just wished that it would remove all the blackheads it removes some not all but I have tried other brands and this seems to the best. It could improve to remove all blackheads in one session.
justine c.
Saint Cloud
These products really helps with white heads & black heads . they come with a lot and it actually works . it’s a quick way to remove your problems and a little time .
Olivia E.
I really loved this product, it helped with all my pores on my nose! I had tons of blackheads and it took them out. It is a strong strip that takes everything off.
Mollie S.
Love this product .very satisfying to see all the dirt come out of your pores. And I only do I love this product but also my teenage son. This is a product I would definitely recommend to any man woman and or teenager.
Katie B.
['Raceland', ''], LA
Love the product, I don’t usually get these! It was easy to use and had clear directions! I would’ve like to see more on the strip when I finished but I don’t have skin that’s prone to blackheads!
Marlen C.
My go to when I have those stubborn black heads!supper effective defiantly recommend it!Also it’s super gentil on the skin I personally use it at least twice a week.
Anna W.
Johnstown
This product was okay, I put the strips on but barely pulled anything out of my nose, it was my first time getting it and I don’t think I will be getting it again :(
Madeline H.
norfolk
Wish it was more in there. Didn’t really suction my whole nose but had enough to pull some out. Was expecting a lot more to be out but it was overall nice. I wouldn’t mind getting more someday, but wouldn’t want to pay
Shaleya N.
Clatskanie OR
These biore pore strips and amazing. They are a bit on the pricey side but if u can spend the money I recommend getting this because i absolutely would buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?