Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have been looking for a good nose pore strips for a while and I found this product at a Walgreens while I was just browsing. I did like the packaging and visually, it seemed promising so I decided to buy it, which was about seven to eight dollars, and try it out. I think I put too much hope into this product because personally, when I tried the strips out, I thought more pores would be removed. And while it did remove some, I wanted something more effective. I also tried it on my boyfriend who had a lot of whiteheads to which I hoped the strips would be effective on. And I remember his response was, "I don't think this worked because isn't there supposed to be white things on it?" And there were none. Maybe for myself, who do not have too much pores, I would buy the product again, but certainly not for my boyfriend who would need a more effective product.
Have used a couple of times just wished that it would remove all the blackheads it removes some not all but I have tried other brands and this seems to the best. It could improve to remove all blackheads in one session.
These products really helps with white heads & black heads . they come with a lot and it actually works . it’s a quick way to remove your problems and a little time .
I really loved this product, it helped with all my pores on my nose! I had tons of blackheads and it took them out. It is a strong strip that takes everything off.
Love this product .very satisfying to see all the dirt come out of your pores. And I only do I love this product but also my teenage son. This is a product I would definitely recommend to any man woman and or teenager.
Love the product, I don’t usually get these! It was easy to use and had clear directions! I would’ve like to see more on the strip when I finished but I don’t have skin that’s prone to blackheads!
My go to when I have those stubborn black heads!supper effective defiantly recommend it!Also it’s super gentil on the skin I personally use it at least twice a week.
This product was okay, I put the strips on but barely pulled anything out of my nose, it was my first time getting it and I don’t think I will be getting it again :(
Wish it was more in there. Didn’t really suction my whole nose but had enough to pull some out. Was expecting a lot more to be out but it was overall nice. I wouldn’t mind getting more someday, but wouldn’t want to pay
These biore pore strips and amazing. They are a bit on the pricey side but if u can spend the money I recommend getting this because i absolutely would buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos