Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I am obsessed with this product! The best thing I’ve used by a long shot for my stubborn blackheads. I will continue to use this for a long time. Definitely affordable.
So easy to apply, and so effective. I bought this from Walmart for a good price. I went above and beyond expectations. You only need it about once a week so it’s a good value. I will buy again and would recommend to others.
Took most of the blackheads out. I religiously use this once a week. It gets hard in about 10 minutes and kind of hurt when I took it off. My nose feels so smooth after
Only struggle I had with this product was trying to get all of the edges to lay down flat and stick to my nose. Other than that works really well! Definitely recommend!
These are great at helping get those stubborn blackheads, though they are not as intense as the ones people make themselves or the videos we have all seen on instagram!
Love these pore strips, they’re an easy way to clean the nose area which is really prone to dirt and breakouts. I like the charcoal because it has a detoxifying affect.
My guilty pleasure. I know you’re supposed to use them sparingly, but sometimes I do 2 in one night. They just work so well & I have quite a few blackheads and whatnot.
These pore strips are so good and so cool to look at! They’re my must have! They clean those stubborn blackheads that I can never get off with just cleanser and scrub.
Really loved how this product works. This price isn’t too terrible for 6 strips that actually get ahold of blackheads and anything in your pores! Recommend for others!
This is the best nose strip I have ever used! It is the only one that actually gets out my blackheads and the dead skin from my nose. I love this and would repurchase it again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos