BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taryn B.
Richmond, TX
Love these. Easy to see what comes out when you take them off. Easy to locate at any store. They have no scent. You certainly get your monies worth with this product! Don’t overuse or they will dry out your skin.
Natalie S.
I only rate this lower because it is kind of expensive, which means I can’t get these all of the time. I really like what they do for my nose because it makes it feel and look really clean!
Jennifer V.
Fountain Inn, SC
AMAZING product for blackheads on and around your nose areas. Works quickly with very clear instructions on how to apply, how long to wait with it on, and what do do after the use.
Sarah H.
It takes off A LOT of my blackheads with one strip. However, sometimes I have to use two because I was disappointed with how much blackheads were left on my skin after the first one.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
I absolutely love Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and feel that they remove all the nasty gunk in my pores. I feel that they are worth the price and make a huge difference in my skin.
Samantha W.
Lambertville, MI
Personally for me these strips didn’t really get rid of any dirt or black heads on my nose. Sometimes it ripped off more skin then dirt. But I’ve had friends who said they worked perfectly for them. So maybe it’s just bc of the type of skin I have.
Chelsea J.
Auburn, KY
Definitely not the best pore strips I have ever used, barely any blackheads were removed when I was finished with the strips. I expected more and I was extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this purchase.
Asma M.
Katy
The pore strips really get out the dirt from your nose. It comes in a great pack with multiple strips, so you don’t need to go back to buy more. It obviously hurts when you take it off your nose, but beauty is pain right? I love the Bioré products.
Leilani H.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Definitely made a difference in pore size after one strip / one time use. Instructions were easy to follow and removal was painless and quick. Price was reasonable and had a good amount of strips in the package. Will definitely repurchase!
Ally G.
Irving
Really painful but gets the job done better than any other pore strips I’ve used. Reasonable price for the amount of strips it comes with and it definitely exceeded my expectations.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?