BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Victoria W.
Ripon, WI
I LOVE these strips. They clean out the pores on my nose amazingly and leaves it feeling clean and clear. Paired with the face wash my face feels fresh and beautiful.
Kelsy R.
Selma
I love it and it really works getting all of the white heads and black heads. Only have to do it 2-3 weeks at a time so a box lasts you a good two months which is amazing!
Chloe J.
San Luis Obispo
These work pretty well. However if you have relatively small pores then I recommend putting a hot wash cloth to open them up. It’ll help with the extraction of blackheads.
Chloe S.
Portland
These are just as good as the classic biore pore strips in my opinion, but charcoal is supposed to be super good for treating blackheads, so this product just makes sense!
Dayshauna C.
The very first time I tried these I had gotten one as a sample in a magazine. I tried it and loved them. I like theses ones and prefer these ones to the others because they really get everything out and sticks a lot better.
Veronica R.
Walton, IN
I recommend it, but not for yself or anyone with sensitive skin. It's pricey for only a few strips. First time using it and it made my skin irritated. Bought from Walmart.
Jazz W.
I heard about the charcoal mask but wanted to start with a smaller portion of my face, the nose strip definitely made me want to do my whole face with the results i got !
Rachel H.
I like to use these when I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. My pores are big so they get a lot of stuff in them from makeup. I like to use these 1 a week to help do a deep clean of my pores. I would recommend this to others.
Alexis F.
Collierville, TN
Great!!! And not just for girls, my fiancé loves these as well! Most pour products don’t generally work for me so to actually be able to see the pours this product pulls out is pretty cool. Yes all the way around!
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Works but not as good as I hoped, it could be better shaped, no problems taking it off or putting it on. Purchased it at the dollar store I believe, good value. Would recommend it to others
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?