Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE these strips. They clean out the pores on my nose amazingly and leaves it feeling clean and clear. Paired with the face wash my face feels fresh and beautiful.
I love it and it really works getting all of the white heads and black heads. Only have to do it 2-3 weeks at a time so a box lasts you a good two months which is amazing!
These work pretty well. However if you have relatively small pores then I recommend putting a hot wash cloth to open them up. It’ll help with the extraction of blackheads.
These are just as good as the classic biore pore strips in my opinion, but charcoal is supposed to be super good for treating blackheads, so this product just makes sense!
The very first time I tried these I had gotten one as a sample in a magazine. I tried it and loved them. I like theses ones and prefer these ones to the others because they really get everything out and sticks a lot better.
I recommend it, but not for yself or anyone with sensitive skin. It's pricey for only a few strips. First time using it and it made my skin irritated. Bought from Walmart.
I heard about the charcoal mask but wanted to start with a smaller portion of my face, the nose strip definitely made me want to do my whole face with the results i got !
I like to use these when I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. My pores are big so they get a lot of stuff in them from makeup. I like to use these 1 a week to help do a deep clean of my pores. I would recommend this to others.
Great!!! And not just for girls, my fiancé loves these as well! Most pour products don’t generally work for me so to actually be able to see the pours this product pulls out is pretty cool. Yes all the way around!
Works but not as good as I hoped, it could be better shaped, no problems taking it off or putting it on. Purchased it at the dollar store I believe, good value. Would recommend it to others
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos