BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Elena C.
Love the product. I use it every other day. I like the feel and the results. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue. The cost of this product is great and it works well. I would always recommend this product to others
sabrina l.
Robstown, TX
Love it!! I used at least once a week and I got to tell you it's the best thing because I have really bad blackheads and these steps have helped a lot!! I just absolutely love them!
Tori F.
haverhill massachusetts
These are okay but they hurt taking them off and always leave my nose feeling really dry. I feel like my blackheads come back within a couple of days after using
Breanna P.
Marion
Weren’t very effective and the sticky part stuck to my nose. These strips were disappointing because they were highly priced and didn’t work. Will not use again.
Sarah P.
San Diego
These are always fun to use and everyone in the whole family loved them! We will use them again for sure, you know they work because you can see it for yourself!
Shawna G.
Love this product I went from having pores you could see for miles with horrible blackheads since using this product I have had no problems and the complements I get on how fresh young and clean my skin looks
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
So I just got this free sample in a magazine for the strip, I have tried the mask and loved it. I love how easy this is to use. It is kind of gross looking to see the stuff that gets stuck on the strip after use.

I find it very simple to use. It does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I think It would be good for all skin types. I use them about once a week. I will buy more of these. They work very effectively. I am satisfied with the overall performance. Compared to other products similar I think these are a superior option. I would recommend this.
Mandy N.
I used to get Biore products when I was younger and really liked the original nose strips, but I'm not a fan of these. I kept hearing commercials on Pandora and was like okay, I'll give the new ones a try and now I just feel like I wasted my money. I figured showering would open my pores and made sure my skin was clean and wet before applying. Waited 10 minutes like the directions say (the strip was all but peeling off my nose anyway) and was disappointed with results. Little to nothing was on the strip and I consider my pores to be very large and clogged. Not satisfied! Glad I only bought the 6 pack!!
member-6f9c3
These products are definitely worth trying. I wasn’t super thrilled that they don’t get all of my blackheads but they’re still really effective. I’ve used them multiple times and would buy them again for sure!
Alexa S.
Wasn’t sure if I would like this or if it would be painful/painless, or even if it would work. But it did and I loveee it. Great price. Have a bunch still, normally use it after a shower with a clean face!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?