BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Works but not as good as I hoped, it could be better shaped, no problems taking it off or putting it on. Purchased it at the dollar store I believe, good value. Would recommend it to others
Jaime K.
Mars Hill, NC
I loved this!!! I wanted more than what they gave though because the price was a bit steep for only 4. But it does work very well to clean out pores and my face is left feeling less oily. I loved it overall but it could be better on the price.
Blakely H.
Benton
I love these because when you don’t have time to get out a messy mask these are easy quick to pull out and relax. It is a great mask that works great. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kathy H.
I didn’t love this product. I use Biore products frequently but this charcoal strip wasn’t effective for my blackheads. It just got really hard and then when I peeled it off, it left a red mark.
Sarai H.
Absolutely love them !!! Got my boyfriend hooked on them as well. Gets the job done. I saw results on my nose instantly and my nose is so gross and oily. I feel like it's worth the slurge
Love these.Easy to apply and they really pull all the gunk out of my pores.I think my pores look smaller after I use them.I can only do this about once a week because they do sting a little when pulling off my super dry skin.
Anna D.
Brentwood, TN
I love all things charcoal! And Biore know how to do it right with their products! The charcoal leaves my pores feeling super clean and it is for sure worth the price!!!
Jessica B.
These are actually the first pore strips I had tried in quite a few years and decided to randomly pick them up after obsessing over my blackheads for a few days. I always love to try charcoal products, why would I with my oily skin? The very first time I tried a strip, it pulled out a lot of blackheads and blemishes from my nose and I was totally impressed but after the second and third strips pulled little to nothing out with about 1-2 week time span spread, I was unfortunately becoming less impressed as the time went on. I can appreciate these because they are less abrasive than the normal Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips which have torn my skin up a little when using. Overall, I probably will not purchase these again as they really started to not do anything for my blackheads and won't recommend these to friends and family, definitely go for the regular Biore strips!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
These do a good job of removing black heads, but to someone with sensitive skin, they can hurt to peel off. Besides that, this is a great product, and I love it.
Shawna O.
I dont usually need or use products like this so take that for what it is i feel it did good it has nice simple packaging and price is not bad for what you get but i myself wont be repurchasing
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?