Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Works but not as good as I hoped, it could be better shaped, no problems taking it off or putting it on. Purchased it at the dollar store I believe, good value. Would recommend it to others
I loved this!!! I wanted more than what they gave though because the price was a bit steep for only 4. But it does work very well to clean out pores and my face is left feeling less oily. I loved it overall but it could be better on the price.
I love these because when you don’t have time to get out a messy mask these are easy quick to pull out and relax. It is a great mask that works great. I would definitely recommend this to others.
I didn’t love this product. I use Biore products frequently but this charcoal strip wasn’t effective for my blackheads. It just got really hard and then when I peeled it off, it left a red mark.
Absolutely love them !!! Got my boyfriend hooked on them as well. Gets the job done. I saw results on my nose instantly and my nose is so gross and oily. I feel like it's worth the slurge
Love these.Easy to apply and they really pull all the gunk out of my pores.I think my pores look smaller after I use them.I can only do this about once a week because they do sting a little when pulling off my super dry skin.
I love all things charcoal! And Biore know how to do it right with their products! The charcoal leaves my pores feeling super clean and it is for sure worth the price!!!
These are actually the first pore strips I had tried in quite a few years and decided to randomly pick them up after obsessing over my blackheads for a few days. I always love to try charcoal products, why would I with my oily skin? The very first time I tried a strip, it pulled out a lot of blackheads and blemishes from my nose and I was totally impressed but after the second and third strips pulled little to nothing out with about 1-2 week time span spread, I was unfortunately becoming less impressed as the time went on. I can appreciate these because they are less abrasive than the normal Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips which have torn my skin up a little when using. Overall, I probably will not purchase these again as they really started to not do anything for my blackheads and won't recommend these to friends and family, definitely go for the regular Biore strips!
These do a good job of removing black heads, but to someone with sensitive skin, they can hurt to peel off. Besides that, this is a great product, and I love it.
I dont usually need or use products like this so take that for what it is i feel it did good it has nice simple packaging and price is not bad for what you get but i myself wont be repurchasing
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos