BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
casey f.
Lexington, KY
I love these pore strips! Super easy to use, and affordable! Such an easy thing to throw on while I’m watching Netflix or just lounging around. I’d definitely recommend these.
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Can we get a larger pack of this I swear they aren't enough I live these stirrups and can't live without them I need something that can remove my blackheads on a constant basis
Robin M.
San Antonio
This product removes blackheads and clears pores excellently! I love the strips for a quick and easy way to remove the dirt from my nose pores at my convenience!
Destiny L.
This also helped with the blackheads on my nose. This product was truly effective and I plan on using it yet again. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely refreshing and amazing. Felt great on my skin after I peeled it. Removed a lot of blackheads. This product is not very pricey. I definitely recommend!
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
LOVE these guys. Especially when I’m going on trips. I have really deep pores on my nose and my blackheads are super stubborn. This stuff pulls it all right out.
Cali B.
Littlerock
It defiantly works to pull out all those stubborn black heads on your nose that can’t be popped! The charcoal in the strips works wonders on the oil and the dirt deep in your pores!
member-428d1
I do not like this product. I didn't feel as though it properly worked. I also had a very hard time being able to adhere it properly. I tried with many different strips, multiple different techniques and it would always pull itself up in certain areas.
Thandar V.
San Diego
It's not as effective as the ones you actually apply yourself but they are easier to work with than the black goo substances. It's easy to apply and works!
Julissa P.
Dallas, TX
It was a big to big for my tiny nose and was smelly . I bought it at Walmart for a cheap price . It did help with my pores and also isn’t hurt when took it off .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?