Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these pore strips! Super easy to use, and affordable! Such an easy thing to throw on while I’m watching Netflix or just lounging around. I’d definitely recommend these.
Can we get a larger pack of this I swear they aren't enough I live these stirrups and can't live without them I need something that can remove my blackheads on a constant basis
This product removes blackheads and clears pores excellently! I love the strips for a quick and easy way to remove the dirt from my nose pores at my convenience!
This also helped with the blackheads on my nose. This product was truly effective and I plan on using it yet again. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Absolutely refreshing and amazing. Felt great on my skin after I peeled it. Removed a lot of blackheads. This product is not very pricey. I definitely recommend!
LOVE these guys. Especially when I’m going on trips. I have really deep pores on my nose and my blackheads are super stubborn. This stuff pulls it all right out.
It defiantly works to pull out all those stubborn black heads on your nose that can’t be popped! The charcoal in the strips works wonders on the oil and the dirt deep in your pores!
I do not like this product. I didn't feel as though it properly worked. I also had a very hard time being able to adhere it properly. I tried with many different strips, multiple different techniques and it would always pull itself up in certain areas.
It's not as effective as the ones you actually apply yourself but they are easier to work with than the black goo substances. It's easy to apply and works!
It was a big to big for my tiny nose and was smelly . I bought it at Walmart for a cheap price . It did help with my pores and also isn’t hurt when took it off .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos