Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love theses!! I use them about 1 to 2 time a week. They get all the white heads off that are hard to get! I would definitely recommand these to everyone!!!
Didn't do anything . After reading directions ,I followed them to the letter and it only made my pores clogg more with the glue stuff on the strip. Never again....
These work pretty well and holding on and sticking onto all my white heads . There was oNE time though where instead of getting my whiteheads it ripped a layer of my skin so bewareeeee
Love the mask but wish it pulled a little harder and a little more out! Waiting for the day a pore cleaner truly leaves me speechless but this is my go to for now!
Although this product did remove some blackheads, it left so much behind. There are true pore clearing products I have used on the market, this is not one of them.
I didn’t really feel the effect of the “charcoal” with these strips and I didn’t notice any better results than the original strips. In fact I think the originals are definitely better
Really great at removing all the bad stuff from my nose. It exceeded my expectations and really got rid of all of my black heads. This was only the first time I’ve used it but I would buy it again and recommend it
I didn't really see any results with this and It just made my nose super oily the next few days after use. I felt gross and felt like it just made my skin dirtier.
These work just as good as the normal ones. Not sure if the charcoal makes a difference or not. I like to use the strips a few times atleast 3 weeks before whatever I'm preparing for.
Love these! I alternate between using the Biore charcoal strips and the deep cleansing strips. It is oddly satisfying to see the dirt and oil they pull from your pores.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos