BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Summer E.
Tulsa
I love theses!! I use them about 1 to 2 time a week. They get all the white heads off that are hard to get! I would definitely recommand these to everyone!!!
Randi R.
Didn't do anything . After reading directions ,I followed them to the letter and it only made my pores clogg more with the glue stuff on the strip. Never again....
Jessica M.
Phoenix
These work pretty well and holding on and sticking onto all my white heads . There was oNE time though where instead of getting my whiteheads it ripped a layer of my skin so bewareeeee
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
Love the mask but wish it pulled a little harder and a little more out! Waiting for the day a pore cleaner truly leaves me speechless but this is my go to for now!
Gena A.
South Charleston
Although this product did remove some blackheads, it left so much behind. There are true pore clearing products I have used on the market, this is not one of them.
Zumreta D.
Richmond
I didn’t really feel the effect of the “charcoal” with these strips and I didn’t notice any better results than the original strips. In fact I think the originals are definitely better
Hannah F.
Valparaiso
Really great at removing all the bad stuff from my nose. It exceeded my expectations and really got rid of all of my black heads. This was only the first time I’ve used it but I would buy it again and recommend it
I didn't really see any results with this and It just made my nose super oily the next few days after use. I felt gross and felt like it just made my skin dirtier.
Alisha M.
These work just as good as the normal ones. Not sure if the charcoal makes a difference or not. I like to use the strips a few times atleast 3 weeks before whatever I'm preparing for.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Love these! I alternate between using the Biore charcoal strips and the deep cleansing strips. It is oddly satisfying to see the dirt and oil they pull from your pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?