Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product helps me to exfoliate and take out some dirt of my nose. It is reasonably priced. It is also fun seeing the results on the strip even though it is gross.
Love these little blackhead nose mask. They pull almost every black head you have in your nose an the charcoal in it brings those pesky little blackheads out as well.
I found that this product cleared all of my blemishes, especially my blackheads. It left my skin soft and clean without drying any parts of my face. I thoughy this brand was a good buy for the price and will be buying this biore in the future. Thanks
These strips are okay. They take off probably 30% of the blackheads on my nose. It might be due to my nose shape in which the strip don't properly grasp onto it.
These work well although sometimes they work better then the time before or worse then the time before. You really have to make sure your nose is wet, right out of the shower wet is what I found to be the most effective.
I am a big fan of the original strips. I just feel like these do not form and stick to your nose as well and I have not noticed a huge difference in what they pull out.
I'm giving 4 stars because the charcoal gets everywhere and creates a bit of a mess. It does the job but I feel like the strips without charcoal do a better job, just my preference though.
I love the idea of this product but I don’t think it worked too well for me. Maybe I have to experiment with it but I felt like it didn’t really get rid of my pores.
Love these strips! I use them fairly often and I definitely notice a difference in the appearance of my pores and there are noticeably less breakouts in my nose area.
These strips don't pull as much as you'd think. But does pick up some blackheads when used. Good price for the quality of product. I have bought them more than once.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos