Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I enjoy using these one or twice a month. I like to use the strips after prepping my pores with baking soda with water, which I find it helps bring out the pores.
These strips work great! Little pricey for the amount that it comes with but they definitely get all those stubborn blackheads out. I use them about twice a week.
I love the way this product helps to keep your pores clean. The feeling of peeling this off and seeing all the gunk that came out of your pore is uber satisfying.
Bought these for my boyfriend, and now he swears by them! He says that he can feel the clean, and visibly see the blackheads/small hairs when he takes off the product.
Don’t like this very much. I put it on and when the time to remove it came, the removing process hurt a lot and I didn’t see too many extraction of the blackheads. I was disappointed.
I bought these to see if they would help oily skin. They didn’t seem to help much. It was my first time using it. It’s gentle on the skin. Bought at Walmart
Definitely made a difference in pore size after one strip / one time use. Instructions were easy to follow and removal was painless and quick. Price was reasonable and had a good amount of strips in the package. Will definitely repurchase!
It takes off A LOT of my blackheads with one strip. However, sometimes I have to use two because I was disappointed with how much blackheads were left on my skin after the first one.
Love using these when I need a quick pick me up on my skin! My blackheads and oil become a major problem in the summer & these really keep my skin looking healthy and far from gross!
The pore strips really get out the dirt from your nose. It comes in a great pack with multiple strips, so you don’t need to go back to buy more. It obviously hurts when you take it off your nose, but beauty is pain right? I love the Bioré products.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos