BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
ALEXISXIONG X.
Saint Paul, MN
I enjoy using these one or twice a month. I like to use the strips after prepping my pores with baking soda with water, which I find it helps bring out the pores.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
These strips work great! Little pricey for the amount that it comes with but they definitely get all those stubborn blackheads out. I use them about twice a week.
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I love the way this product helps to keep your pores clean. The feeling of peeling this off and seeing all the gunk that came out of your pore is uber satisfying.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Bought these for my boyfriend, and now he swears by them! He says that he can feel the clean, and visibly see the blackheads/small hairs when he takes off the product.
Sauany L.
Windermere, FL
Don’t like this very much. I put it on and when the time to remove it came, the removing process hurt a lot and I didn’t see too many extraction of the blackheads. I was disappointed.
Rachel L.
I bought these to see if they would help oily skin. They didn’t seem to help much. It was my first time using it. It’s gentle on the skin. Bought at Walmart
Leilani H.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Definitely made a difference in pore size after one strip / one time use. Instructions were easy to follow and removal was painless and quick. Price was reasonable and had a good amount of strips in the package. Will definitely repurchase!
Sarah H.
It takes off A LOT of my blackheads with one strip. However, sometimes I have to use two because I was disappointed with how much blackheads were left on my skin after the first one.
Kate V.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love using these when I need a quick pick me up on my skin! My blackheads and oil become a major problem in the summer & these really keep my skin looking healthy and far from gross!
Asma M.
Katy
The pore strips really get out the dirt from your nose. It comes in a great pack with multiple strips, so you don’t need to go back to buy more. It obviously hurts when you take it off your nose, but beauty is pain right? I love the Bioré products.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?