Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love Biore I alway recommend this Product to any Friend or Family that has achene problem because this really helped my Aachen Go away and it would leave my fave Feeling Smooth and Clean .
these strips were okay, but not great. i tried using these on the blackheads on my nose and was disappointed to see that the strips had barely removed anything. i would only recommend these to people who have few blackheads, not to someone with many blackheads!
These work pretty well. I love the charcoal ones bc you can really see what’s coming out when removing them. Only downfall, a small bit of residue sometimes is present from the black strips.
This didn’t remove my black heads but definitely helped me remove my dead skin. I always keep a couple in my room just in case, because it is a quick fix for build up.
The first few times I did it, I was shocked at what it pulled from my skin! It was so satisfying. They are quick, pain free, and instant results. What could be better?
This is a great product! It cleans the skin great and removes a lot of dirt and blackheads. Definitely recommend this product to everyone who struggles with oily skin!
These are awesome! Love the charcoal because it makes the pork strips black and it is very easy to spot all the white heads that it pulls out of your nose. Makes your skin feel silky smooth!
I absolutely love all of these products!!!! You can tell they work from the very first time you use them!!! I'd deff recommend any and all of these products to everyone...young and old they work for everyone of any age!!!!
Using these strips they don’t remove as much as people said they did. It was a waste, I wish it would have been better because I needed these to work. Walmart has them ❤️
Product worked very well for me. I was amazed at how good it work and how nice it made my skin feel after. I think everyone struggling with blackheads and built up pores should give it a try
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos