BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Graciela G.
I love Biore I alway recommend this Product to any Friend or Family that has achene problem because this really helped my Aachen Go away and it would leave my fave Feeling Smooth and Clean .
gracie d.
these strips were okay, but not great. i tried using these on the blackheads on my nose and was disappointed to see that the strips had barely removed anything. i would only recommend these to people who have few blackheads, not to someone with many blackheads!
Rebecca S.
Old lyme
These work pretty well. I love the charcoal ones bc you can really see what’s coming out when removing them. Only downfall, a small bit of residue sometimes is present from the black strips.
Casey B.
oxford, MS
This didn’t remove my black heads but definitely helped me remove my dead skin. I always keep a couple in my room just in case, because it is a quick fix for build up.
Ariana G.
San Luis Obispo
The first few times I did it, I was shocked at what it pulled from my skin! It was so satisfying. They are quick, pain free, and instant results. What could be better?
Emily I.
Vonore, Tn
This is a great product! It cleans the skin great and removes a lot of dirt and blackheads. Definitely recommend this product to everyone who struggles with oily skin!
Paulena M.
These are awesome! Love the charcoal because it makes the pork strips black and it is very easy to spot all the white heads that it pulls out of your nose. Makes your skin feel silky smooth!
Courtney W.
Morgantown
I absolutely love all of these products!!!! You can tell they work from the very first time you use them!!! I'd deff recommend any and all of these products to everyone...young and old they work for everyone of any age!!!!
Sydni S.
Using these strips they don’t remove as much as people said they did. It was a waste, I wish it would have been better because I needed these to work. Walmart has them ❤️
April H.
Product worked very well for me. I was amazed at how good it work and how nice it made my skin feel after. I think everyone struggling with blackheads and built up pores should give it a try
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?