BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brooke V.
Randolph, NY
The application was nice, but the end results could have been better. My boyfriend has way too many blackheads and these strips didn't seem to do the trick on removing them.
Gabriella D.
Bloomingdale, IL
I think the value of these could be better. They do clear out some of the pores, but you should get more in the box for the value. It leaves more to be desired for me.
Casey B.
oxford, MS
This didn’t remove my black heads but definitely helped me remove my dead skin. I always keep a couple in my room just in case, because it is a quick fix for build up.
Brenda C.
This actually work. It clean your face and leaves it so smooth. This product is gentle. It’s very effective too I would recommend. It in such a nice package and I would definitely buy again.
Sarah W.
Very nice kind of painful to remove works well on other places of the face then just nose. I bought mine at my local drug store. Pretty gentle no reddness after. Definitely meany my expectations. I would buy again.
Nubia G.
Use it everyday and I have large proses on my nose. Recommend these. Doesn't hurt, doesn't leave any marks like rashes and I have sensitive skin. Also, very easy to use.
Kayeley E.
Hanover, VA
Love love love these! I actually use these for the crease above my chin and they are perfect and they are form fitting! Since I have started using this, I’ve noticed an extreme difference!!
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis, IN
These work wonders for nose black head tho I don’t have many myself my boyfriend has a ton and I stick these on him every now and then and it pulls of so much stuff off his face it’s crazy.
Leeanna P.
They did a good job, but it took me a minute to get them to stick to my nose. I guess maybe because I have a more oily nose? All-in-all, seems to be a decent product, I had better luck with similar items though.
Arielle C.
Hickory
When the seasons change, particularly around summer on either side, I have a lot of issues with acne. This product is fantastic at eliminating those pesky blackheads!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?