Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The application was nice, but the end results could have been better. My boyfriend has way too many blackheads and these strips didn't seem to do the trick on removing them.
I think the value of these could be better. They do clear out some of the pores, but you should get more in the box for the value. It leaves more to be desired for me.
This didn’t remove my black heads but definitely helped me remove my dead skin. I always keep a couple in my room just in case, because it is a quick fix for build up.
This actually work. It clean your face and leaves it so smooth. This product is gentle. It’s very effective too I would recommend. It in such a nice package and I would definitely buy again.
Very nice kind of painful to remove works well on other places of the face then just nose. I bought mine at my local drug store. Pretty gentle no reddness after. Definitely meany my expectations. I would buy again.
Use it everyday and I have large proses on my nose. Recommend these. Doesn't hurt, doesn't leave any marks like rashes and I have sensitive skin. Also, very easy to use.
Love love love these! I actually use these for the crease above my chin and they are perfect and they are form fitting! Since I have started using this, I’ve noticed an extreme difference!!
These work wonders for nose black head tho I don’t have many myself my boyfriend has a ton and I stick these on him every now and then and it pulls of so much stuff off his face it’s crazy.
They did a good job, but it took me a minute to get them to stick to my nose. I guess maybe because I have a more oily nose? All-in-all, seems to be a decent product, I had better luck with similar items though.
When the seasons change, particularly around summer on either side, I have a lot of issues with acne. This product is fantastic at eliminating those pesky blackheads!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos