BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ann M.
salt lake
This product is awesome. It does amazing things it is the best. This is amazing this product surprised me. This is one of my favorite products. It was good value.
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I love the way this product helps to keep your pores clean. The feeling of peeling this off and seeing all the gunk that came out of your pore is uber satisfying.
Jeminee D.
Wilmington
It has it times when it wants to work very well and then it’s days when it pulls maybe two blackheads at most. Love it when it’s having a good day or a good strip
Jordanne H.
Berrien Springs
I really like this product! I have used it often. I experience blackheads on my forehead, and although this is mostly a pore strip, I have used it on my forehead and it works wonders!
Laura B.
Lyndhurst
I love that charcoal is being used in this product. Charcoal is a known purifier and draws out impurities. Like all other Biore strips, this one was great as well. I highly recommend.
ALEXISXIONG X.
Saint Paul, MN
I enjoy using these one or twice a month. I like to use the strips after prepping my pores with baking soda with water, which I find it helps bring out the pores.
Kate V.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love using these when I need a quick pick me up on my skin! My blackheads and oil become a major problem in the summer & these really keep my skin looking healthy and far from gross!
Chelsea J.
Auburn, KY
Definitely not the best pore strips I have ever used, barely any blackheads were removed when I was finished with the strips. I expected more and I was extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this purchase.
Natalie S.
I only rate this lower because it is kind of expensive, which means I can’t get these all of the time. I really like what they do for my nose because it makes it feel and look really clean!
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
I absolutely love Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and feel that they remove all the nasty gunk in my pores. I feel that they are worth the price and make a huge difference in my skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?