Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is awesome. It does amazing things it is the best. This is amazing this product surprised me. This is one of my favorite products. It was good value.
I love the way this product helps to keep your pores clean. The feeling of peeling this off and seeing all the gunk that came out of your pore is uber satisfying.
It has it times when it wants to work very well and then it’s days when it pulls maybe two blackheads at most. Love it when it’s having a good day or a good strip
I really like this product! I have used it often. I experience blackheads on my forehead, and although this is mostly a pore strip, I have used it on my forehead and it works wonders!
I love that charcoal is being used in this product. Charcoal is a known purifier and draws out impurities. Like all other Biore strips, this one was great as well. I highly recommend.
I enjoy using these one or twice a month. I like to use the strips after prepping my pores with baking soda with water, which I find it helps bring out the pores.
Love using these when I need a quick pick me up on my skin! My blackheads and oil become a major problem in the summer & these really keep my skin looking healthy and far from gross!
Definitely not the best pore strips I have ever used, barely any blackheads were removed when I was finished with the strips. I expected more and I was extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this purchase.
I only rate this lower because it is kind of expensive, which means I can’t get these all of the time. I really like what they do for my nose because it makes it feel and look really clean!
I absolutely love Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and feel that they remove all the nasty gunk in my pores. I feel that they are worth the price and make a huge difference in my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos