BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
i often use nose strips and got friends hooked on them. i do suffer from nasty blackheads so i can definitely talk about this product. here’s what i think: 1) it definitely gets the job done if you have gunk on your face. it can help remove blackheads however, it doesn’t remove every single one and sometimes i find the while blackhead wasn’t removed when i peel. 2) it will hurt when you take off but it’s a little sting and your eyes naturally get watery. i get the best results when i start on one side pull off to the middle and then go to the other side to finish taking it off. 3) it’s super easy to use and the directions are pretty straight forward. 4) to help really get those blackheads soft and ready, i take a warm towel and put it on my face for a few seconds to open up my pores.
*if you don’t really have blackheads, you won’t see great results as someone who does but it will help remove some impurities*
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
If you have bad blackheads on your nose then you need this product. Easy to use and takes about 15 minutes to use. It can be a little painful to remove but the results are worth it!
brooki💫 v.
chicago
10/10 recommend, it did a nice job of lifting the blackheads out. it didn’t hurt when taking it off the nose, it wasn’t too harsh. It doesn’t take too long either, I would definitely buy again once I run out of the 10 boxes I have right now, literally😂😍
Lyndsey W.
Washington DC
Only minimally effective. I have found that other brands do a much better job at clearing pores and blackheads. The packaging is fine and it’s inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.
arizona c.
Barbourville
really seemed to clear my pores and made my skin super soft. not too pricey for the product either. it’s was effective for me. this was my first time using and i plan to purchase again!
Zoe R.
Works very well. It pulled a lot of blackheads out of my nose. I have a nose ring, so I had to cut a small part out so that it wouldn't pull on my nose ring, but otherwise it was great!
Bryan V.
supper cheap and I️t works I️ wet I️t a little too I️t hurts a little at first but pain is beauty right! And you can get I️t at target I️ would defiantly recommend and continue to buy!
caylinn c.
Absolutely LOVE this product! It always gets most to all of my blackheads off of my nose, and it also doesn't hurt when pulling it off when its done working!
Alisha M.
These work just as good as the normal ones. Not sure if the charcoal makes a difference or not. I like to use the strips a few times atleast 3 weeks before whatever I'm preparing for.
Summer E.
Tulsa
I love theses!! I use them about 1 to 2 time a week. They get all the white heads off that are hard to get! I would definitely recommand these to everyone!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?