Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The price is pretty good for what you are getting. These charcoal nose strips do work better than the original. I would have given 5 stars but they are hard to find in my area.
Well to start off this product was great! Me and my friends all tried this at the same time and we were all pleased how soft our skin was right we took this mask off.
I’ve fallen into the charcoal trend, but did not like the strips. Really only seemed to take of my nose hairs, not deep clean my pores. No issues with sensitivity though.
Does exactly what it says it does. Really enjoyed using this product. Best to use it after shower so your pores are open-price isn’t too bad depending on where you buy it from.
i used to use these before going out. fantastic. the best is after a shower, before all the hot air escapes the bathroom. this + light moisturizer + pore filling primer makes the best, smoothest face!!!
I love biore strips. They're affordable and easy to find, as most stores carry a variety of them. I didn't feel like these worked any differently than the regular biore strips though.
It' very good and did it's job. I'm very happy with it and it was definitely effective and helped my skin a lot. The packaging was amazing and it is something you would want to pick up and try. I bought mine online from Amazon and I actually don't think it needs any improvement.
I tried using this and it did not work. It was gentle on the skin but just did not get the job done. It was very disappointing , felt like i wasted money. Although I must say the packaging is very nice.
I love these although they hurt a lot but they are very effective the pore strip eliminated all my black heads and white heads I love how can see all my heads on the strip which I can see that it worked
Work really well and very convenient. I can find them in just about every store I shop at, and they don’t take very long to use. Perfect for a relax day or Home spa day with the girls. Love this item!!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos