BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
The price is pretty good for what you are getting. These charcoal nose strips do work better than the original. I would have given 5 stars but they are hard to find in my area.
Taylor E.
College Station
Well to start off this product was great! Me and my friends all tried this at the same time and we were all pleased how soft our skin was right we took this mask off.
Coco C.
I’ve fallen into the charcoal trend, but did not like the strips. Really only seemed to take of my nose hairs, not deep clean my pores. No issues with sensitivity though.
Liv E.
Gosport
Does exactly what it says it does. Really enjoyed using this product. Best to use it after shower so your pores are open-price isn’t too bad depending on where you buy it from.
avirai u.
San Jose, CA
i used to use these before going out. fantastic. the best is after a shower, before all the hot air escapes the bathroom. this + light moisturizer + pore filling primer makes the best, smoothest face!!!
djfjg f.
I love biore strips. They're affordable and easy to find, as most stores carry a variety of them. I didn't feel like these worked any differently than the regular biore strips though.
Rita P.
It' very good and did it's job. I'm very happy with it and it was definitely effective and helped my skin a lot. The packaging was amazing and it is something you would want to pick up and try. I bought mine online from Amazon and I actually don't think it needs any improvement.
Kay+1 💕.
Newport News , VA
I tried using this and it did not work. It was gentle on the skin but just did not get the job done. It was very disappointing , felt like i wasted money. Although I must say the packaging is very nice.
Amber H.
Edwardsville
I love these although they hurt a lot but they are very effective the pore strip eliminated all my black heads and white heads I love how can see all my heads on the strip which I can see that it worked
Heather K.
Vineland , NJ
Work really well and very convenient. I can find them in just about every store I shop at, and they don’t take very long to use. Perfect for a relax day or Home spa day with the girls. Love this item!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?