BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassandra S.
Shenandoah , PA
These work well although sometimes they work better then the time before or worse then the time before. You really have to make sure your nose is wet, right out of the shower wet is what I found to be the most effective.
Gabrielle B.
Was a good concept but I didnt feel like they worked as advertised. Blackheads and huge pores were still present after using them. Will not be using them again.
Raiza B.
Fresh Meadows
These strips are okay. They take off probably 30% of the blackheads on my nose. It might be due to my nose shape in which the strip don't properly grasp onto it.
Hillary M.
Easy to use. Price is affordable, I bought mine at target. Didn’t make my skin breakout. After using the strip my pores did look smaller and my skin wasn’t left oily.
Vincent S.
Tampa, FL
Amazing weekly exfoliation! My blackheads are slowly reducing in size and clearing up! I’m so impressed how gentle yet effective it is. I saw them at Sephora but also found them at target.
Cece B.
danville
It was not my favorite the black peel for black heads don’t work well i had to purchase a different one but the one minute heating mask is amazing I love it and it’s one i will always use
Dawn W.
Pinellas Park, FL
Who doesn't love to see the gunk that comes out of their blackheads? I like to use these but I have to use them constantly because my pores just love to suck in dirt
Marii C.
Las cruces, NM
My pores are so huge and this product is definitely effective. I have very oily skin so it traps a lot of items in my pores and these easily get all that gunk out!❣️
Terencia S.
Raleigh, NC
These are pretty good. They remove more dead skin than anything, but maybe my pores aren’t really that clogged to begin with. It definitely works well to pull up anything, it kind of stings a little. I would recommend.
brianna h.
these .. usually dont really stick as good , but when it does , it brings out the bad in your pores that youve been trying to get rid of! i bought it from walmart for a cheap price , but i would recommend, but its not on the top of my list personally . Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?