Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work well although sometimes they work better then the time before or worse then the time before. You really have to make sure your nose is wet, right out of the shower wet is what I found to be the most effective.
Was a good concept but I didnt feel like they worked as advertised. Blackheads and huge pores were still present after using them. Will not be using them again.
These strips are okay. They take off probably 30% of the blackheads on my nose. It might be due to my nose shape in which the strip don't properly grasp onto it.
Easy to use. Price is affordable, I bought mine at target. Didn’t make my skin breakout. After using the strip my pores did look smaller and my skin wasn’t left oily.
Amazing weekly exfoliation! My blackheads are slowly reducing in size and clearing up! I’m so impressed how gentle yet effective it is. I saw them at Sephora but also found them at target.
It was not my favorite the black peel for black heads don’t work well i had to purchase a different one but the one minute heating mask is amazing I love it and it’s one i will always use
Who doesn't love to see the gunk that comes out of their blackheads? I like to use these but I have to use them constantly because my pores just love to suck in dirt
My pores are so huge and this product is definitely effective. I have very oily skin so it traps a lot of items in my pores and these easily get all that gunk out!❣️
These are pretty good. They remove more dead skin than anything, but maybe my pores aren’t really that clogged to begin with. It definitely works well to pull up anything, it kind of stings a little. I would recommend.
these .. usually dont really stick as good , but when it does , it brings out the bad in your pores that youve been trying to get rid of! i bought it from walmart for a cheap price , but i would recommend, but its not on the top of my list personally . Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos