BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alayla A.
Everson, WA
I love pore strips and these work very well. I got my first one it was a single package that came in a magazine. So I tried it and it got worked for what it advertised.
Bre R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely love this product. It’s great for getting dirt and grime out of your pores but it’ also great for getting dead skin as well during the colder months when everyone’s skin dries out
Autumn H.
These actually did leave a noticeable difference in the amount of blackheads I had on my nose. I was impressed and definitely will make it a priority to purchase again!
Angie C.
miami beach
When I bought this product, I didn't really think it would work but when I took the strip off my nose it actually worked and took out my blackheads !!! Very Effective !! Highly recommend it !!
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
Works well on bigger blackheads (tried it on someone else’s face) I have really small black heads on my nose and it didn’t work that well on them and didn’t remove them
Ariana G.
San Luis Obispo
The first few times I did it, I was shocked at what it pulled from my skin! It was so satisfying. They are quick, pain free, and instant results. What could be better?
Sydni S.
Using these strips they don’t remove as much as people said they did. It was a waste, I wish it would have been better because I needed these to work. Walmart has them ❤️
Rebecca S.
Old lyme
These work pretty well. I love the charcoal ones bc you can really see what’s coming out when removing them. Only downfall, a small bit of residue sometimes is present from the black strips.
L༙e༙a༙h༙ B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Any charcoal product I am a fan of , but these Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are affordable priced , easy to use and gentle on the skin!
Paulena M.
These are awesome! Love the charcoal because it makes the pork strips black and it is very easy to spot all the white heads that it pulls out of your nose. Makes your skin feel silky smooth!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?