Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Me and my little sister bought these to try them out. They were gentle in my sensitive skin. The packaging was awesome. I bought the zebra ones because I love zebra print. I would definitely buy them again.
This face mask left my skin feeling pretty soft and gave it a glow that I really liked. I actually recommended it to my sister and she used it as well and continues to use it now
This is the nastiest most satisfying thing in the world. It takes even the littlest black head out your nose. They aren’t expensive at all. I always leave it an extra 10 minutes and it works perfectly. No more picking at blackheads with this
Works great. No smell and removed tons of blackheads, dirt, and oil. I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with their pores in the area. It can easily be added to any night time routine.
By far the best pore strips that I’ve used to date! They’re so easy to use and easy to find at any drugstore. I defiantly noticed a difference after using them and plan to buy them again in the near future!
Wanted to try this because a different charcoal mask I got did not work well. Tried this instead on nose only and found it to be decently effective. Like how quick the process is
I really wanted these to work for me because of my awful pores on my nose, but they didn’t work as much as I wanted them to. They only took some blackheads out but it wasn’t enough or even noticeable to me.
these get all of the black head off my nose. the first time i used them i was obsessed and i’ve bought them a million times. it’s super easy to understand and the steps aren’t complex at all. i recommend it
I buy these often. I try to use one two a month, or whenever I feel like my nose needs a good cleaning. I feel the dead skin, dirt, and blackhead from your nose, leaving it feeling so clean and soft.
I have used these pore strips for years.They do what you need them to do.Get the junk out of your pores.The charcoal also helps pull more out..which is great.These are holy grail
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos