BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jeralyn R.
Mena
The charcoal pore strips caused a reaction to my face. It was red for about 2 days. It made my skin sensitive to anything that touched it. I would not recommend this product. Plus it’s a little pricey.
Victoria M.
Sterling, KS
I like these but I’m unsure if they work as well as they should for the price. I find them fairly expensive so I usually go without. Occasionally, I’ll pick up a box if I catch it on sale at Walgreens.
Bethany W.
Kent
It smelt great and worked well. I’ve used these and the masks and like both of them. My skin feels better and looks brighter and softer after each use. I would recommend them.
Connie L.
Biore is the only brand I go to for pore strips. These do a great job of getting all the gunk out of my pores. They harden within 5 minutes and they’re really fun to peel off.
KATRI T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love these strips so much! I even use them on my chin to remove those blackheads also! Only complaint is the charcoal version seems to take longer to dry then normal version
Jessica M.
Definitely did it’s job ! Hurt a lot peeling it off but I’ve tried many products and they all hurt peeling off. Removed everything on my nose & it was silky smooth afterwards.
Tristina B.
304 Terra Sylvan lane bellefonte
Didn't work well and did not remove any black heads from my nose. Very disappointed with this product. The product had a really hard time sticking to my face. Don't recommend.
A B.
Los Angeles
These strips do unclog some of the pores which is great, but I don’t see a significant difference with blackheads. I use it cause it’s inexpensive and at least Does something.
Abigail S.
It Took awhile for it to really “work” but it did progress after a while!! I had a few deep blackheads that weren’t that noticeable on my nose and when I took the strip off they were still there but they were softened up and came out easily
Breanna R.
taylorsville
Works really well to clean out all pores on my nose especially it the hard to extract areas! Pretty effective as what the box says in terms of results. Good value for the price of a drugstore product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?