Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The charcoal pore strips caused a reaction to my face. It was red for about 2 days. It made my skin sensitive to anything that touched it. I would not recommend this product. Plus it’s a little pricey.
I like these but I’m unsure if they work as well as they should for the price. I find them fairly expensive so I usually go without. Occasionally, I’ll pick up a box if I catch it on sale at Walgreens.
It smelt great and worked well. I’ve used these and the masks and like both of them. My skin feels better and looks brighter and softer after each use. I would recommend them.
Biore is the only brand I go to for pore strips. These do a great job of getting all the gunk out of my pores. They harden within 5 minutes and they’re really fun to peel off.
I love these strips so much! I even use them on my chin to remove those blackheads also! Only complaint is the charcoal version seems to take longer to dry then normal version
Definitely did it’s job ! Hurt a lot peeling it off but I’ve tried many products and they all hurt peeling off. Removed everything on my nose & it was silky smooth afterwards.
Didn't work well and did not remove any black heads from my nose. Very disappointed with this product. The product had a really hard time sticking to my face. Don't recommend.
These strips do unclog some of the pores which is great, but I don’t see a significant difference with blackheads. I use it cause it’s inexpensive and at least Does something.
It Took awhile for it to really “work” but it did progress after a while!! I had a few deep blackheads that weren’t that noticeable on my nose and when I took the strip off they were still there but they were softened up and came out easily
Works really well to clean out all pores on my nose especially it the hard to extract areas! Pretty effective as what the box says in terms of results. Good value for the price of a drugstore product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos