BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
This product is one of the best blackhead removers I've ever used!!! It got out like 10 of my blackheads in one try. It doesn't hurt as bad as other nose strips do though yet it does so much better!! I really recommend this product!!!
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
These showed better results for me than the regular Biore pore strips. I did not get amazing results but they were definitely there. I did not buy this product a second time.
Kait D.
Glassboro
Love this product it is really true to its box description. It removes like 98% of the pores and blackheads. Just need to get a product to shrink pores after using this one
Elssi T.
Chicago
They work with almost every skin type! I love them I also buy the face wash & that face wash has done me miracles! They keep my face clean even after I’ve been stressed out
Riley S.
Really tightens my stubborn pores. Looking much smaller after one use and helping to remove some blackheads. I still had some blackheads after, but they seemed less obvious
Genny M.
I used to be addicted to these little guys, because you see your blackheads going away immediately after use. But I figured out that these sticky strips actually peel off the healthy skin layers with blackheads! So you end up damaging your skin on the long run, and not helping with the appearance of the new blackheads. After this, I threw away all my peel off masks and strips, and started using a combination of chemical and physical peels and steam baths. I also used the pore masks (like  Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask ). The combination of all these helped me to reduce the size of my pores, and prevented future blackheads.

Also washing your face twice a day (before going to bed and after waking up) helps reducing the oil build-ups will help with blackheads, too.
Erica V.
Orlando, FL
Great product for removing black heads. Even though your black heads might not be visible they are definitely there and after one use of this they are all pretty much gone.
Nayel N.
plano
Liked these a lot better that the others. Always pulls something out of your nose. Leaves your nose feeling very smooth. I always use these when I wanna feel clean, I’ve used like 3 boxes of these.
Sophie R.
Ann Arbor
Sometimes I can really pull all of the junk out of nose right, but it’s usually 50/50, I try not to use these that often because they pull out skin too so I don’t want to make my nose cry sensitive
Connie G.
rialto
really works! I use these all the time and they remove all of my blackheads. It works best with warm water in my opinion. I have tried other brands but nothing is better than these. I would recommend these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?