BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Felipa C.
Gainesville, VA
This product seems to be used by a lot of people but for me it didnt work that well. It really hurt to pull off and it left a lot of blackheads still in my nose. tried multiple times w same results.
Brenda L.
Great to put on after getting out of the shower while pores are still opened up. Leave on for a few minutes until dry and everything comes out! Great product for removing all those pesky black heads
Kalina R.
poplar bluff
I liked these! Not only effective, but fun! (If you’re into that kind of thing) I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend these! I enjoyed them! :)
Sarah E.
These work so great! They pull black heads out like nothing and they don’t hurt at all, kinda feels good taking it off you feel it pull them out and take off all of the dead skin too! It’s amazing I love it!
Sophie R.
Ann Arbor
Sometimes I can really pull all of the junk out of nose right, but it’s usually 50/50, I try not to use these that often because they pull out skin too so I don’t want to make my nose cry sensitive
Jessica A.
These are my TOP pore strips I don’t think I’ve repurchased something as much as these strips ! Great price for the quality of these !! Takes all the gunk right out ! Recommend these all the way !!
Nayel N.
plano
Liked these a lot better that the others. Always pulls something out of your nose. Leaves your nose feeling very smooth. I always use these when I wanna feel clean, I’ve used like 3 boxes of these.
Kait D.
Glassboro
Love this product it is really true to its box description. It removes like 98% of the pores and blackheads. Just need to get a product to shrink pores after using this one
Genny M.
I used to be addicted to these little guys, because you see your blackheads going away immediately after use. But I figured out that these sticky strips actually peel off the healthy skin layers with blackheads! So you end up damaging your skin on the long run, and not helping with the appearance of the new blackheads. After this, I threw away all my peel off masks and strips, and started using a combination of chemical and physical peels and steam baths. I also used the pore masks (like  Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask ). The combination of all these helped me to reduce the size of my pores, and prevented future blackheads.

Also washing your face twice a day (before going to bed and after waking up) helps reducing the oil build-ups will help with blackheads, too.
Erica V.
Orlando, FL
Great product for removing black heads. Even though your black heads might not be visible they are definitely there and after one use of this they are all pretty much gone.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?