Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Great at removing those hard to get blackheads. I use these strips about once a week after a shower. They pull out so much gunk and leave your nose feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
I have tried these time and time again, but I’m honestly not sure they work. I typically break out more after using these strips. I mostly use them not just for the satisfaction of thinking it’s pulling up blackheads, but again not sure it’s much.
I give this product a 3 star because if you don’t read the instructions you end up putting them on the wrong way the first time like I did. And I learned to read instructions after that. But it does take out your blackheads.
it opens up pores well, and makes your face look cleaner. all the blackheads were gone when used. it comes off easily. using this changed my perspective of a face cleanser. i will definitely use this more.
I feel at times it works super well and other times I hardly get anything out. I do not use this product as often as I probably should. I feel like the price point is fair for the results of the product.
Love this product! Really cleans out pores. Packaging is ok. Product inside is individually wrapped. 100% met my expectations. Super effective product. Would recommend and have continued to use the product.
These really work however they are very painful to remove. I used them for the first time, packaging was nice, price was good. Gentle when applying, harsh when removing. Would recommend
This product pulled a lot of my black heads out of my nose. It met my expectations to the fullest and it was a great price. I bought this from my local Walmart and I would most definitely purchase again.
I like the idea of these strips. However when it comes to taking them off some of the charcoal can get stuck in the creases of your nose, making it difficult for me to try like. I would not buy it again.
These pore strips are brilliant. They make my nose super soft and get almost all of the blackheads out. These strips are gentle on the skin. When I first used it I fell in love. I recommend this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos