BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hailey Z.
brodheadsville
Great at removing those hard to get blackheads. I use these strips about once a week after a shower. They pull out so much gunk and leave your nose feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Kirsten B.
Williamstown
I have tried these time and time again, but I’m honestly not sure they work. I typically break out more after using these strips. I mostly use them not just for the satisfaction of thinking it’s pulling up blackheads, but again not sure it’s much.
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
I give this product a 3 star because if you don’t read the instructions you end up putting them on the wrong way the first time like I did. And I learned to read instructions after that. But it does take out your blackheads.
Kinley O.
Brooks, GA
it opens up pores well, and makes your face look cleaner. all the blackheads were gone when used. it comes off easily. using this changed my perspective of a face cleanser. i will definitely use this more.
Karli M.
Jasper, MI
I feel at times it works super well and other times I hardly get anything out. I do not use this product as often as I probably should. I feel like the price point is fair for the results of the product.
Romina K.
Love this product! Really cleans out pores. Packaging is ok. Product inside is individually wrapped. 100% met my expectations. Super effective product. Would recommend and have continued to use the product.
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
These really work however they are very painful to remove. I used them for the first time, packaging was nice, price was good. Gentle when applying, harsh when removing. Would recommend
Te’Yah W.
Starkville, MS
This product pulled a lot of my black heads out of my nose. It met my expectations to the fullest and it was a great price. I bought this from my local Walmart and I would most definitely purchase again.
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
I like the idea of these strips. However when it comes to taking them off some of the charcoal can get stuck in the creases of your nose, making it difficult for me to try like. I would not buy it again.
Agnes R.
chicago
These pore strips are brilliant. They make my nose super soft and get almost all of the blackheads out. These strips are gentle on the skin. When I first used it I fell in love. I recommend this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?