BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Paulina L.
Oxnard, CA
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
Asma S.
This are so amazing! I wish the shape of them was able to cover most noses it feels like they where made for someone with a doll nose. But other than that they work wonderfully.
♡Hannah♡ R.
Colorado Springs
It was a very nice cleanser for my nose. It was very effective for me and helped clear some acne on my nose. But it did stick to my skin a bit when I took the pore strip off. Overall it was a nice product.
Te’Yah W.
Starkville, MS
This product pulled a lot of my black heads out of my nose. It met my expectations to the fullest and it was a great price. I bought this from my local Walmart and I would most definitely purchase again.
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
These really work however they are very painful to remove. I used them for the first time, packaging was nice, price was good. Gentle when applying, harsh when removing. Would recommend
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
I like the idea of these strips. However when it comes to taking them off some of the charcoal can get stuck in the creases of your nose, making it difficult for me to try like. I would not buy it again.
Romina K.
Love this product! Really cleans out pores. Packaging is ok. Product inside is individually wrapped. 100% met my expectations. Super effective product. Would recommend and have continued to use the product.
Karli M.
Jasper, MI
I feel at times it works super well and other times I hardly get anything out. I do not use this product as often as I probably should. I feel like the price point is fair for the results of the product.
Caitlin R.
Mount Pleasant Mills
Very fresh feeling free we. They are affordable and you can sometimes find coupons for them!they’re very effective and leave your skin feeling clean and they do the job. I would recommend these to others!
Kay+1 💕.
Newport News , VA
I tried using this and it did not work. It was gentle on the skin but just did not get the job done. It was very disappointing , felt like i wasted money. Although I must say the packaging is very nice.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?