Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
This are so amazing! I wish the shape of them was able to cover most noses it feels like they where made for someone with a doll nose. But other than that they work wonderfully.
It was a very nice cleanser for my nose. It was very effective for me and helped clear some acne on my nose. But it did stick to my skin a bit when I took the pore strip off. Overall it was a nice product.
This product pulled a lot of my black heads out of my nose. It met my expectations to the fullest and it was a great price. I bought this from my local Walmart and I would most definitely purchase again.
These really work however they are very painful to remove. I used them for the first time, packaging was nice, price was good. Gentle when applying, harsh when removing. Would recommend
I like the idea of these strips. However when it comes to taking them off some of the charcoal can get stuck in the creases of your nose, making it difficult for me to try like. I would not buy it again.
Love this product! Really cleans out pores. Packaging is ok. Product inside is individually wrapped. 100% met my expectations. Super effective product. Would recommend and have continued to use the product.
I feel at times it works super well and other times I hardly get anything out. I do not use this product as often as I probably should. I feel like the price point is fair for the results of the product.
Very fresh feeling free we. They are affordable and you can sometimes find coupons for them!they’re very effective and leave your skin feeling clean and they do the job. I would recommend these to others!
I tried using this and it did not work. It was gentle on the skin but just did not get the job done. It was very disappointing , felt like i wasted money. Although I must say the packaging is very nice.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos