BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aneesa C.
Athens, GA
I know that these are only temporary solutions, but they are so satisfying to look out. The best results come when you use it after a shower, but if you don't want to do that, you can just steam your face.
Mekia L.
wyoming
I love this product and would enjoy using it more often if it wasn’t so pricey. Would love to try other products as well. It was very gentle and it was my first time using it. I would totally buy it again!
Nicole O.
Bronx, NY
Ok i hated that i hated this product, before use i steamed my face to make sure my pores were open and loose but when it was time to take this peel off hardly any blackhead Came out and it ripped my skin.Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Paulina L.
Oxnard, CA
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
I give this product a 3 star because if you don’t read the instructions you end up putting them on the wrong way the first time like I did. And I learned to read instructions after that. But it does take out your blackheads.
Hailey Z.
brodheadsville
Great at removing those hard to get blackheads. I use these strips about once a week after a shower. They pull out so much gunk and leave your nose feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
♡Hannah♡ R.
Colorado Springs
It was a very nice cleanser for my nose. It was very effective for me and helped clear some acne on my nose. But it did stick to my skin a bit when I took the pore strip off. Overall it was a nice product.
Malia T.
Valparaiso
Love love love this product. This product is easy to use, super effective and for the price is a great product. My blackheads were ALL gone. I use these every week and my nose looks and feels super smooth.
Kinley O.
Brooks, GA
it opens up pores well, and makes your face look cleaner. all the blackheads were gone when used. it comes off easily. using this changed my perspective of a face cleanser. i will definitely use this more.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
These things are heaven sent for blackheads. They really do pull everything out of your pores. You can feel it work as it tightens on your skin and starts pulling everything out
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?