Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I know that these are only temporary solutions, but they are so satisfying to look out. The best results come when you use it after a shower, but if you don't want to do that, you can just steam your face.
I love this product and would enjoy using it more often if it wasn’t so pricey. Would love to try other products as well. It was very gentle and it was my first time using it. I would totally buy it again!
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
I give this product a 3 star because if you don’t read the instructions you end up putting them on the wrong way the first time like I did. And I learned to read instructions after that. But it does take out your blackheads.
Great at removing those hard to get blackheads. I use these strips about once a week after a shower. They pull out so much gunk and leave your nose feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
It was a very nice cleanser for my nose. It was very effective for me and helped clear some acne on my nose. But it did stick to my skin a bit when I took the pore strip off. Overall it was a nice product.
Love love love this product. This product is easy to use, super effective and for the price is a great product. My blackheads were ALL gone. I use these every week and my nose looks and feels super smooth.
it opens up pores well, and makes your face look cleaner. all the blackheads were gone when used. it comes off easily. using this changed my perspective of a face cleanser. i will definitely use this more.
These things are heaven sent for blackheads. They really do pull everything out of your pores. You can feel it work as it tightens on your skin and starts pulling everything out
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos