BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katelin P.
This product was really weird at first, but it really does work. If you have deep blackheads, it takes a few tries. You can find this at CVS, Target, Ulta, and other cosmetic stores!
Brianna C.
albuquerque
The charcoal strips are almost as good as the regular biore strips. The only negative thing about this is that it leaves black residue on your skin, and it doesn’t take out as many pores as biore‘s other strips.
Yvette N.
They’re okay. Like most pore strips, I find it hard to feel fully satisfied unless they end up filled with gross blackhead residue. It’s not terrible, but it’s not anything that I would go out of the way to get.
Ashley R.
Spring Valley , CA
I love that these offer a quick way to get rid of nasty blackheads and extra oil without spending an arm and a leg. I have purchased several times and will continue to do so. I usually use these 1-2 time a week.
Karina V.
These work pretty well! I feel like the charcoal really helps with excess oil around my nose area. I don’t always get great results every time but for the most part they do a decent job! I would still recommend.
Emily O.
Houston
I had small pain taking it off but it did the job my nose looked and felt really smooth and I had no issue with seeing my pimples when I used make up, and yes it met my expectations.
Maranda T.
This product is really good for if you have large pores on your nose. They are a little bit pricey, but I think overall it is worth it! I bought them for the first time and I will definitely be purchasing again!
zoe m.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
these i think would work better if you have a lot of time on your hands because i didn’t them quite hastily and i think i should’ve taken my time more but the parts that were dry definitely cleared out my pores.
Jess G.
Rockford, MI
It’ll give you that satisfying ripping out your pores feeling. I always feel clean and detoxed after as it is a harsh strip that clears out the dirt. Some
Pores are left clogged, but they’re great for the price!
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
These are bomb! I love them they take everything out they make my skin so clear n smooth i also tryed them on my husband he loves them too lol I recommend for people who have black heads
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?