Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I liked these- my son and husband did it with me and it seemed to get a lot out. I follow up with blackhead cleanser while showering, but it’s a great mask for once a month or so
I have used these pore strips for years.They do what you need them to do.Get the junk out of your pores.The charcoal also helps pull more out..which is great.These are holy grail
Works great. No smell and removed tons of blackheads, dirt, and oil. I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with their pores in the area. It can easily be added to any night time routine.
These strips worked really. After using them, they make my skin really soft and clear. The only issue I have with them is that they leave a black residue on my nose that I have to wash off when I am done.
Love these strips I’ve tried a lot of peel off masks but they never get my black heads out like these strips do . Makes my skin feel clean and smooth , Definitely would recommend this product to everyone!
This are so amazing! I wish the shape of them was able to cover most noses it feels like they where made for someone with a doll nose. But other than that they work wonderfully.
I rate this a 3 because it did not really work for me. I saw little to no results. Besides the results, the packaging seemed very intriguing. I believe it was very affordable but i would not recommend it.
I love this product and would enjoy using it more often if it wasn’t so pricey. Would love to try other products as well. It was very gentle and it was my first time using it. I would totally buy it again!
Love love love this product. This product is easy to use, super effective and for the price is a great product. My blackheads were ALL gone. I use these every week and my nose looks and feels super smooth.
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos