BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maria B.
Jeffersonville
I liked these- my son and husband did it with me and it seemed to get a lot out. I follow up with blackhead cleanser while showering, but it’s a great mask for once a month or so
Jocelyn R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have used these pore strips for years.They do what you need them to do.Get the junk out of your pores.The charcoal also helps pull more out..which is great.These are holy grail
Ashley M.
staffordsville
Works great. No smell and removed tons of blackheads, dirt, and oil. I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with their pores in the area. It can easily be added to any night time routine.
BethanyVides V.
Bullhead City
These strips worked really. After using them, they make my skin really soft and clear. The only issue I have with them is that they leave a black residue on my nose that I have to wash off when I am done.
Samii R.
Love these strips I’ve tried a lot of peel off masks but they never get my black heads out like these strips do . Makes my skin feel clean and smooth , Definitely would recommend this product to everyone!
Asma S.
This are so amazing! I wish the shape of them was able to cover most noses it feels like they where made for someone with a doll nose. But other than that they work wonderfully.
Jasmine T.
Riverside , CA
I rate this a 3 because it did not really work for me. I saw little to no results. Besides the results, the packaging seemed very intriguing. I believe it was very affordable but i would not recommend it.
Mekia L.
wyoming
I love this product and would enjoy using it more often if it wasn’t so pricey. Would love to try other products as well. It was very gentle and it was my first time using it. I would totally buy it again!
Malia T.
Valparaiso
Love love love this product. This product is easy to use, super effective and for the price is a great product. My blackheads were ALL gone. I use these every week and my nose looks and feels super smooth.
Paulina L.
Oxnard, CA
This face mask is sure to get deep into your pores. It will take any dirt out of your pipes. It does exactly what it says it does. However, it is not for those with sensitive skin as it is a harsh product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?