Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love it. Deep cleans my pores, pulls out all the dirt from hard to reach places in my nose. Very gentle, I’m very satisfied of how effective it works.. I will continue to use it again and again. Highly recommend it.
Amazing. Bioré strips work fantastically. I’ve used the regular kind as well as the charcoal kind and both are great. I’ve been using these strips for YEARS and seriously believe they should be a staple for everyone.
Very good for cleaning out pores and clearing up acne. Gentle on skin and doesn’t irritate it, effects are seen right after use. I’ve used them a couple of times and would use them again
This works so great on my nose with pulling black heads out - so gross!! But feels great after pulling it off!!! They are affordable and you can find them at walmart, target, cvs, etc. Overall great product and would recommend to others!
They clear all my blackheads and keep my skin clean when I need it to. I will use them when I get out of the shower and put it on my nose to help achieve a clean, smooth face. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Really good price for what you get. Really could tell a difference! Love the process. Great packaging. First time user, but will defiantly get again! I always have he charcoal face scrub For oily skin I use everyday.
I’m a sucker for nose strips. My guilty pleasure is picking at all the black heads on the strip after usage. these are one of the only strips that really clean out my pores. Would recommend opening your pores first.
There nose strips work amazing ! when i saw them i didn't think they would work but i was totally work , they are Effective ! . It was the first time i use them so i was impressed & i would definitely buy them again
I wanted to love them as much as the origina, but i simply couldn't. They shed/fall apart once dry which is super unfortunate, and you're left with black residue all over your nose.
This one it is not that good for being honest I didn't like it it is not that effective. It's a fact that your nose get a little bit more clean but the difference you can barely note it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos