BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassie C.
These work really well. Pull out most of those stubborn nose blackheads. Sometimes can leave a residue but if you make sure that they dry all the way before peeling you're good to go!
Devin L.
These strips didn’t seem to do much for me. They felt okay while they were on, but they didn’t really remove any funk or anything. I was a little disappointed. I wouldn’t really want to spend more money on these.
Gagan K.
Easton
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THESE!!! they are really easy to put on and take off! Not to mention efficient! You can really see all the dirt it takes out and how much cleaner it leaves your pores
Erin M.
I was really underwhelmed by these nose strips. After i used one, i couldn’t tell the slightest difference other than my skin being red and irritated- the blackheads were still there!
Jennifer C.
Greers Ferry
It pulled all the black heads out of my nose along with all the dirt and impurities in my pores my nose is so clean and clear after using this I love it it is a must have at our house
Kelly W.
Schenectady, NY
Nice tingly feel, pulls out all the gunk in your pores (they look like little trees!). Would definitely use again for my own personal satisfaction, but after some research I’m not sure of the effectiveness of pore strips, in general. Will buy again
Coco H.
These work very similarly to the regular biore nose strips. They do the job. My only complaint is that I can't see all of the stuff that comes out like I can with the white strips and that is so satisfying to me.
✯Sierra✯ H.
Mission, KS
I really enjoy charcoal products for my skin as they are gentle and leave my skin feeling soft. This did the job and removed surface level black heads and left my skin feeling smooth.
melissa p.
It is amazing g how much stuff deep down I your pours that mask is able to get out! Even if you think your pours are good and clean you should try this I guarantee you won't regret it
Nina L.
Howell, NJ
Totally clears out my clogged pours. I’ve showed this to all my friends and they love it too. It totally went beyond my expectations. I bought them at ultra for a reasonable price. I would totally purchase again!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?