Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work really well. Pull out most of those stubborn nose blackheads. Sometimes can leave a residue but if you make sure that they dry all the way before peeling you're good to go!
These strips didn’t seem to do much for me. They felt okay while they were on, but they didn’t really remove any funk or anything. I was a little disappointed. I wouldn’t really want to spend more money on these.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THESE!!! they are really easy to put on and take off! Not to mention efficient! You can really see all the dirt it takes out and how much cleaner it leaves your pores
I was really underwhelmed by these nose strips. After i used one, i couldn’t tell the slightest difference other than my skin being red and irritated- the blackheads were still there!
It pulled all the black heads out of my nose along with all the dirt and impurities in my pores my nose is so clean and clear after using this I love it it is a must have at our house
Nice tingly feel, pulls out all the gunk in your pores (they look like little trees!). Would definitely use again for my own personal satisfaction, but after some research I’m not sure of the effectiveness of pore strips, in general. Will buy again
These work very similarly to the regular biore nose strips. They do the job. My only complaint is that I can't see all of the stuff that comes out like I can with the white strips and that is so satisfying to me.
I really enjoy charcoal products for my skin as they are gentle and leave my skin feeling soft. This did the job and removed surface level black heads and left my skin feeling smooth.
It is amazing g how much stuff deep down I your pours that mask is able to get out! Even if you think your pours are good and clean you should try this I guarantee you won't regret it
Totally clears out my clogged pours. I’ve showed this to all my friends and they love it too. It totally went beyond my expectations. I bought them at ultra for a reasonable price. I would totally purchase again!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos