BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cassie C.
These work really well. Pull out most of those stubborn nose blackheads. Sometimes can leave a residue but if you make sure that they dry all the way before peeling you're good to go!
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
These things really hurt to pull off. And they get a lot of black heads out. I have problems with black heads and these are my go to. A little expensive for what you get but worth it.
Erin D.
Miami , FL
There is just something so satisfying about using there things. I love them sooooo much because it really feels like they pull everything out and I use hem all of the time. I even make sure to buy the value pack.
Gagan K.
Easton
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THESE!!! they are really easy to put on and take off! Not to mention efficient! You can really see all the dirt it takes out and how much cleaner it leaves your pores
✯Sierra✯ H.
Mission, KS
I really enjoy charcoal products for my skin as they are gentle and leave my skin feeling soft. This did the job and removed surface level black heads and left my skin feeling smooth.
Kelly W.
Schenectady, NY
Nice tingly feel, pulls out all the gunk in your pores (they look like little trees!). Would definitely use again for my own personal satisfaction, but after some research I’m not sure of the effectiveness of pore strips, in general. Will buy again
Jennifer C.
Greers Ferry
It pulled all the black heads out of my nose along with all the dirt and impurities in my pores my nose is so clean and clear after using this I love it it is a must have at our house
Maranda T.
This product is really good for if you have large pores on your nose. They are a little bit pricey, but I think overall it is worth it! I bought them for the first time and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
A little pricey but totally worth it! I love them I use them directly when I get out of the shower since my pores are open make sure your face is not to wet or they won’t work properly
Katelin P.
This product was really weird at first, but it really does work. If you have deep blackheads, it takes a few tries. You can find this at CVS, Target, Ulta, and other cosmetic stores!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?