Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is a definite must have!!! It cleans out my pores like no other! And it has a this tingly feeling to it that just make you feel so refreshed, relaxed, relieved and just over all clean. Definitely recommend!
Product is great but do not use everyday. It got most of my blackheads out in one strip. I have used this product for a while now. I bought it from Walmart and it has nice packaging.
I really don't care for any of the masks from this brand. They all dry my skin out. One I removed the nose strip, my nose was red and itchy for over a day and then it peeled.
I have blackheads on my nose and was hoping these strips would help, but they did nothing. They made my nose feel nice and tight but the blackheads didn’t go away. I won’t be buying again.
I adore this pore strips. I can really tell a difference after using one. Pro is that it doesn’t take long at all for it to dry and be ready to peel off. Con is that you will need moisturizer in the area that you apply.
It helps my face a lot like around my nose because I have a lot of bumps around my nose and they won’t go away and I tried everything. I use this product 1-3 time a week and sometimes it helps if I do it 2 times a week.
It worked but not as well as other products I’ve used. I feel like if I use this item more I have to make sure that the products is saturated enough to stay in place or else it won’t work.
This product works great with getting rid of problem blackheads on your nose. Applying is super easy, but removing can be a tad difficult. For the price I would definitely recommend these.
You've got to apply the strips properly for it to work, but as long as you do they extract all those pesky blackheads on your nose and leaves it feeling and looking so clean and clear. Absolutely recommend these trips to anyone with troubled nose pores!
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose (ik GROSS!) and this is an easy apply and helps cleanse my nose to make it look clearer. If you are looking for a great product to get the job done for you. You found it right here!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos