BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Michelle P.
Fresno
This one was exciting for me because I've always wated to try this on my npse. Taking all of those icky black heads out. Loved this product cause in my opinion I think it did the job well.
katie c.
Oak Park, CA
Didn't work as well as expected. I bought these hoping they would get all my blackheads out, but instead left a black residue on my nose without much extractions. I would not buy it again.
member-edefe
Worked great when i first use it, but the last couple times I've tried it wont stick to my nose, and nothing was on it , maybe im doing it wrong, but for now i dont really like it
AlondraGMakeup G.
Las Vegas, NV
They are a great product to remove excess oil it’s does take out most of your blackheads/Whitehead’s you can buy it at Walmart or your any nearest drugstore location , I do recommend it .
Na X.
Saint Paul, MN
It's great for when you start seeing a couple of pores getting built up and need to get a quick cleaning. I especially love using this for when i have an event to attend and need my pores to look good.
Jesenia C.
The charcoal biore strips I wasn’t too impressed with. I don’t really know why but the charcoal strips I don’t feel worked nearly as well as the original biore strips and the black strips when wet kind of stained stuff
April P.
Cleveland, OH
I like the charcoal ones even more. I feel like they do a better job. Giant eagle always has these in stock and reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good way to clean your pores
Allison C.
For years, I thought that pore strips were a bunch of baloney, in my very humblest of opinions. I could not see myself spending money on them; I'd rather shell out the $65 for a nice relaxing facial that included extractions. Granted, extractions aren't painless, but they get the job done in the hands of a skilled esthetician. However, while peaking through my boyfriend's medicine cabinet a few months ago (as all good girlfriends do), I noticed a pack of (non-charcoal) Biore Pore Strips. I figured, "Hey, I'll give it a shot! It's not MY money I'm wasting if they don't work. (Once again, I'm a wonderful girlfriend, right? Ha!) He and I tried them, and I was slightly impressed by what I pull off / out. Okay...not too shabby! A few weeks ago, while at Duane Reade, we saw the charcoal ones on sale and decided to give them a try. I figured the pull of the charcoal may attract more debris to be cleared from my pores. I tried them a few times...and the results have been no different than the regular pore strips. In fact, I've pulled out less while using these while having a nice black tinge left on my nose after use. For me, getting them with charcoal does nothing. Save yourself a few dollars and stick to the regular ones.
Lory V.
Belton, MO
I like that these pore strips are charcoal, it makes the process so much fun. It’s cool to see all the junk on the strip. However I feel like only sometimes it gets most of my blackheads.
PrincessK👑 R.
Lake Station, IN
Pulled out a surprisingly large amount of black heads out of my nose, more than I even knew was there. Is a little harsh on the take off but if really easy to put on for first time users.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?