BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Victoria S.
Ridgecrest, CA
I loved this product! It definitely cleaned out my pores! My husband and I use them about twice a week! We bought ours at rite aid for a reasonable price. I will definitely continue using these.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I love these. I used the traditional strips since I was a teen but I have to say I like these much better. They’re super inexpensive and they do the job with ripping your skin off with the strip.
Ari R.
Miami
i think it’s really great for removing blackheads, specially around the nose. you can easily get these at any drug store and it’s very affordable. just make sure to open up your pores before using it. great for sensitive skin.
Lisa R.
RUSSELLVILLE
They did well. But the pad material itself was somewhat inferior. It tended to not stay in place.
The charcoal was ok but could ha e been done ina better medium..
Sierra C.
I bought this product, thinking it would be pretty much the same as the regular pore strips. I used it a few times to redeem the product, and every time I used it, it left a sticky, black residue on my nose area. Disappointed.
Presleysue B.
These are so amazing especially for the price they are at. The first time I pick these up I just needed something quick and easy and this did so great. Would recommend to everyone if they wanted a effective working pore strip.
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
These are a great product I have used them a few times and they do there job. I do prefer the original pore strips but these work just as well and it's good to mix it up every once and a while.
Mariah C.
Leesville
My husband and I use these a lot before bed. It really seems to help remove some of the black heads. I recommend to anyone who has some black heads on their nose and is looking for an easy way to remove them.
Marina M.
Hollywood, CA
This could just be me, but I love the gratification of examining the strip after removal and, sadly, these are too opaque to truly enjoy the thrill of it all. Gross, I know! But take it from me - stick to the original strips.
Joia L.
I was slightly disappointed in this product. I thought it would leave my pores invisible but it didn’t seem to remove anything. It was affordable. I wouldn’t spend my money on it again though 😬
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?