BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Isabelle R.
Monroeville
Very cool product. Works very well. Not going to lie it hurts pretty bad to pull it off but it’s so satisfying to see all of the stuff coming out of your pores on your nose. Does what it says.
Mikayla L.
waxhaw
These literally do not work for me! I’ve tried them at least 10 Times and I see no difference in my blackheads before and after use. It’s frustrating because everyone I know is able to get these strips to work and i can’t!!
mandaaa💋 J.
Pittsburgh
I have really deep pores and nothing seems to work on them besides this. It gets everything nice and clean feeling & it actually looks clean as well. Would definately continue buying
Diane Z.
I really like these pore strips. They take out so much gunk out from my nose! Easy to apply and remove. However, sometimes they don’t lay right on my nose, could be something I’m doing though.
Jessika H.
bloomdale
It gets all dead skin and black heads out of and off of my skin. It’s a wonderful product and I would recommend it to everyone. It’s not to bad once you put the strip on but taking it off if you are not used to it does hurt.
Brinlee D.
Tucson, AZ
This product was easy to apply and helped get rid of my black heads. I️t made my skin feel soft after taking it off. I bought it at my local drug store. I️ use this product weekly and I️ would recommend the use to everyone.
Aliyah G.
Charlotte, NC
I used these strips to clean my clogged pores and they work fairly well. I did not expect them to work as good as they did but I use them faithfully every week and the results are pretty good!
Massiel A.
Brooklyn, NY
The charcoal leaves a not minty tingly sensation, almost feels like it got the work done! Best pore removal, and although can be a little painful to remove but whats beauty without some pain 😉
Shug h.
I buy these all the time. These are so freaking amazing. They deep clean the pores on my nose so well. I use these weekly and they do the job perfectly. Reccomend to anyone with large visible pores!
Amy S.
Carson City
I found these to be very effective in removing blackheads on my nose. It is a very gentle product, I have extremely sensitive skin, they are pretty reasonable, and I will continue to use them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?