Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Very cool product. Works very well. Not going to lie it hurts pretty bad to pull it off but it’s so satisfying to see all of the stuff coming out of your pores on your nose. Does what it says.
These literally do not work for me! I’ve tried them at least 10 Times and I see no difference in my blackheads before and after use. It’s frustrating because everyone I know is able to get these strips to work and i can’t!!
I have really deep pores and nothing seems to work on them besides this. It gets everything nice and clean feeling & it actually looks clean as well. Would definately continue buying
I really like these pore strips. They take out so much gunk out from my nose! Easy to apply and remove. However, sometimes they don’t lay right on my nose, could be something I’m doing though.
It gets all dead skin and black heads out of and off of my skin. It’s a wonderful product and I would recommend it to everyone. It’s not to bad once you put the strip on but taking it off if you are not used to it does hurt.
This product was easy to apply and helped get rid of my black heads. I️t made my skin feel soft after taking it off. I bought it at my local drug store. I️ use this product weekly and I️ would recommend the use to everyone.
I used these strips to clean my clogged pores and they work fairly well. I did not expect them to work as good as they did but I use them faithfully every week and the results are pretty good!
The charcoal leaves a not minty tingly sensation, almost feels like it got the work done! Best pore removal, and although can be a little painful to remove but whats beauty without some pain 😉
I buy these all the time. These are so freaking amazing. They deep clean the pores on my nose so well. I use these weekly and they do the job perfectly. Reccomend to anyone with large visible pores!
I found these to be very effective in removing blackheads on my nose. It is a very gentle product, I have extremely sensitive skin, they are pretty reasonable, and I will continue to use them.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos