Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are the only nose strips I will use because I love them! They really get all that nasty stuff out and leaves your nose feeling super smooth and soft. I love all Biore’s products honestly and I would definitely recommend these!
I LOVE the nose strips I use them once a week. I like being able to see my pores coming it. It was very effective and it doesn’t hurt to take off. They are not pricey. I would def recommend to others
Awesome way to unclog those pores! Feels great pulling this off coz it feels like it’s really pulling all the dirt off. I highly recommend this product! A must have in your cabinet for a weekly use.
I didn’t really like them that much I will prefer the original one for the same brand, the reason why didn’t like them is because it wasn’t that sticky like the originals so they didn’t do a good job
I usually love Biore but was unimpressed by this. I use the charcoal scrub every night and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. But the nose strips tend to rip off and I can’t tell that it’s actually pulling out any of my black heads.
I feel like nose strips work to certain extent. They take out some but not all of the gunk that’s on your nose. I personally feel like the masks would work better if you want to clear out your pores.
The charcoal strips go on like the traditional nose strips. This particular type exceeding expectations for a drugstore brand. My nose felt smooth and blackhead free. I tell everyone about this item
I absolutely love this brand it really does help with blackheads! And the nose strips are so easy to put on after a shower. I wish they made face masks! The charcoal kind really picks up the dirt off
Very good product. Just make sure your nose is very wet when you apply the strip to get the best adhesion. I use this 2 times a week and have got very good results. I would recommend this to anyone.
I love these. Not too expensive and I don’t use them too often. But they work really well 90% of the time. I they when they didn’t work that well, I don’t think I had enough water on my nose. But for the most part I always recommend these.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos