BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Madalyn G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are the only nose strips I will use because I love them! They really get all that nasty stuff out and leaves your nose feeling super smooth and soft. I love all Biore’s products honestly and I would definitely recommend these!
Catelynn M.
Bettendorf, IA
I LOVE the nose strips I use them once a week. I like being able to see my pores coming it. It was very effective and it doesn’t hurt to take off. They are not pricey. I would def recommend to others
Marissa S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Awesome way to unclog those pores! Feels great pulling this off coz it feels like it’s really pulling all the dirt off. I highly recommend this product! A must have in your cabinet for a weekly use.
Maria N.
Stanton ca
I didn’t really like them that much I will prefer the original one for the same brand, the reason why didn’t like them is because it wasn’t that sticky like the originals so they didn’t do a good job
Alexa M.
Greenville, SC
I usually love Biore but was unimpressed by this. I use the charcoal scrub every night and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. But the nose strips tend to rip off and I can’t tell that it’s actually pulling out any of my black heads.
Taahirah J.
I feel like nose strips work to certain extent. They take out some but not all of the gunk that’s on your nose. I personally feel like the masks would work better if you want to clear out your pores.
Annette J.
The charcoal strips go on like the traditional nose strips. This particular type exceeding expectations for a drugstore brand. My nose felt smooth and blackhead free. I tell everyone about this item
Joseline R.
I absolutely love this brand it really does help with blackheads! And the nose strips are so easy to put on after a shower. I wish they made face masks! The charcoal kind really picks up the dirt off
Alana R.
Prescott
Very good product. Just make sure your nose is very wet when you apply the strip to get the best adhesion. I use this 2 times a week and have got very good results. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
I love these. Not too expensive and I don’t use them too often. But they work really well 90% of the time. I they when they didn’t work that well, I don’t think I had enough water on my nose. But for the most part I always recommend these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?