BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kaycie S.
batesville, Ar
Purchased at: Walmart
Loooove these. I can’t wait to buy more. Have to use moisturizer after, but this seriously works. Taking the gunk from in my skin that I had no idea was even there. Helps my makeup go on smoother
Kiana Aaron A.
Centralia
This product is great! I am giving it a 5 star because it works like it says. The only thing I didn’t like what that it hurt taking it off but it worked fantastic! It is a gentle formula and is easy to apply. I would recommend.
Corinne T.
Revere, MA
I find that these strips do not adhere to my nose the best. I do use these strips over any other brand. I trust Biore most when it comes to black head strips. I am a big fan of the charcoal strips compared to the regular strips.
Genevieve D.
Norfolk, VA
This is really the most effective for removing blackheads. I usually get it at Walmart or Target, but I’ve heard it’s sold in bulk in other places which is ideal because this is pretty expensive.
Olivia G.
Grabs the goo out of your pores. My aunt is a dermatologist and she recommended this to me but she said not to use this too much or it will be bad for your skin instead of good. I would recommend to use a little here and there.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It’s gross but it works. When I was a teen I tried these things and nothing ever happened. At the age of 30, things happen lol! It does hurt a bit to pull it off, but it’s well worth it in the end.
Tori M.
N Tonawanda, NY
It worked but it didn’t work that well. I expect for it to take out way more of the pores on my nose than it did. I was a little disappointed however it isn’t a bad product. It was fun to do with my friends though!
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
Works very good. The charcoal in the pore strips really help get the dirt and sweat out of your pores. Will relief your pores within days. I would buy this product again and I recommend people to buy these charcoal pore strips.
Bennett T.
Stockton, CA
These pore strips are amazing! A lot of strips end up ripping off skin and making your skin extremely sensitive afterward. These seem to be more gentle, while getting everything out! You can see a huge difference in your pores!
Stephanie P.
It was effective but it didn't adhere as well as would've liked it to. He results were good where it was stuck but I would've like it to adhere to the corners as well. If the adhesive would've stuck better I feel I would've had great results. And they are pricey
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?