Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is great! I am giving it a 5 star because it works like it says. The only thing I didn’t like what that it hurt taking it off but it worked fantastic! It is a gentle formula and is easy to apply. I would recommend.
I find that these strips do not adhere to my nose the best. I do use these strips over any other brand. I trust Biore most when it comes to black head strips. I am a big fan of the charcoal strips compared to the regular strips.
This is really the most effective for removing blackheads. I usually get it at Walmart or Target, but I’ve heard it’s sold in bulk in other places which is ideal because this is pretty expensive.
Grabs the goo out of your pores. My aunt is a dermatologist and she recommended this to me but she said not to use this too much or it will be bad for your skin instead of good. I would recommend to use a little here and there.
It’s gross but it works. When I was a teen I tried these things and nothing ever happened. At the age of 30, things happen lol! It does hurt a bit to pull it off, but it’s well worth it in the end.
It worked but it didn’t work that well. I expect for it to take out way more of the pores on my nose than it did. I was a little disappointed however it isn’t a bad product. It was fun to do with my friends though!
Works very good. The charcoal in the pore strips really help get the dirt and sweat out of your pores. Will relief your pores within days. I would buy this product again and I recommend people to buy these charcoal pore strips.
These pore strips are amazing! A lot of strips end up ripping off skin and making your skin extremely sensitive afterward. These seem to be more gentle, while getting everything out! You can see a huge difference in your pores!
It was effective but it didn't adhere as well as would've liked it to. He results were good where it was stuck but I would've like it to adhere to the corners as well. If the adhesive would've stuck better I feel I would've had great results. And they are pricey
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos