BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Best ones out of all of them. The white pore strips do not work. You definitely need the charcoal ones. You start to feel cooling on the nose and that if the charcoal doing it’s magic. Great results!
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
I’m not sure these actually do anything. I’ve bought these several times but they never pull anything out of my pores other than hair follicles and they’re painful to remove. I would not recommend these
Addi T.
This product did not pull blackheads like I thought it would. The packaging was nice, but the product itself did not meet my expectations. This was the first and only time I will use this product.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
These were okay. The price wasn’t bad and they worked, but it just dried my nose out way too much. I was applying lotion like a maniac and picking off dead skin just trying to get it to look normal again.
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
I like the pore strips because they do remove blackheads etc, the only thing that I would say I dont like is that they feel like they are ripping your skin off as well... but I give it a 5/5 star because it is great if youre willing to endure 30 seconds of extreme pain.
katie n.
Salisbury
it was a great product and really helped my skin! it never once irritated my skin or turned it red. i would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for pore strips. 10/10. i got mine from ulta for a low price as well!!!
Madlina A.
It really works, I even brought some for my boyfriend to use cause he really has bad blackheads on his nose and it worked amazing. It’s a good investment as well. I totally recommend it to anyone.
Alondra L.
Crystal Lake
This is one of my favorites ! Its my to go to item . I like the way it pulls off your skin very easily , leaves it really moisturized. I would very likely recommend this , i have told friends about it and they are vwry satisfied!
Danielle M.
Buffalo
The struggle is real when it comes too my black heads, I don’t have time too get a facial on the regular so these honestly make a big difference for me. There gently enough on my sensitive skin but get all the icky blackhead out
Alicia G.
Temecula
Does exactly what it’s supposed to. For better results you might want to get a really warm, damp cloth and leave it on to wear you apply the strip for around 10-15 minutes and all that satisfying gunk will come out even better.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?