BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kamaile M.
Mountain home , ID
These are like nothing I’ve ever tried for my black heads!! They work so good! They aren’t painful, easy to apply and remove, and actually pull out more than your average pore strip. I will continue to recommend and repurchase regularly.
Grace N.
Pleasant City, OH
Biore charcoal cleansing strips effectively remove blackheads, dirt, and oil! You only have to leave them on for ten minutes and once the time is up you can already see a tremendous difference! I would definitely recommend this product!
Giselle P.
chattanooga
This is an amazing product!! It is a little harsh but it’s effective. You can tell on the strip everything that came off and your nose will feel smoother and clean . I would definitely buy this again.!
Veronica S.
Wilson, NC
I used the Biore nose strips because my sister in law recommended them and she's been using them for awhile now. I bought it at Target and it works really well. It got rid of the blackheads on my nose.
britt s.
I’m addicted to blackhead removing masks and such and this is great to put on and get all of the pesky blackheads off of your nose. It works best after exfoliating and opening you pores with warm water
Mya Z.
Rialto, CA
Work okay👌🏻took off some of my pores and was hard to take off! I would say it’s in the middle of effective and disappointing. It met most expectations but not all of them . I would give it another try.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are kind of disgusting, but so cool! totally rocked my expectations, and ripped out all the gunk out of my pores. I got it at my local CVS. The packaging is pretty cute. Would totally buy again!!
Debby B.
These work very well if you have large pores. A tip if they don’t seem to be pulling blackheads out is to make a paste with baking soda and water and rub it on your nose then rinse and apply the strip!
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Target
These pore strips seem like they would be really satisfying and feel cleansing but were highly disappointing. They barely cleared my pores and were a little painful to take off from the way that they stick. I would not use these again.
Tandra F.
Butler, IN
Didn’t like these I followed the directions and it seemed like the product was working. When I took the product off of my nose everything was the same. The product was to pricey for the failed results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?