Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are like nothing I’ve ever tried for my black heads!! They work so good! They aren’t painful, easy to apply and remove, and actually pull out more than your average pore strip. I will continue to recommend and repurchase regularly.
Biore charcoal cleansing strips effectively remove blackheads, dirt, and oil! You only have to leave them on for ten minutes and once the time is up you can already see a tremendous difference! I would definitely recommend this product!
This is an amazing product!! It is a little harsh but it’s effective. You can tell on the strip everything that came off and your nose will feel smoother and clean . I would definitely buy this again.!
I used the Biore nose strips because my sister in law recommended them and she's been using them for awhile now. I bought it at Target and it works really well. It got rid of the blackheads on my nose.
I’m addicted to blackhead removing masks and such and this is great to put on and get all of the pesky blackheads off of your nose. It works best after exfoliating and opening you pores with warm water
Work okay👌🏻took off some of my pores and was hard to take off! I would say it’s in the middle of effective and disappointing. It met most expectations but not all of them . I would give it another try.
These are kind of disgusting, but so cool! totally rocked my expectations, and ripped out all the gunk out of my pores. I got it at my local CVS. The packaging is pretty cute. Would totally buy again!!
These work very well if you have large pores. A tip if they don’t seem to be pulling blackheads out is to make a paste with baking soda and water and rub it on your nose then rinse and apply the strip!
Didn’t like these I followed the directions and it seemed like the product was working. When I took the product off of my nose everything was the same. The product was to pricey for the failed results.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos