Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was not impressed with this mask. I followed directions and the mask tightened on my face but removed few blackheads. This mask was bought at Wal Mart was not expensive
I love these pore strips they work wonders for your nose! I use these after showers and my nose looks so clear! I don't end up with red marks on my skin after I pull it of like most products leave me with
I have used this product many of times.... each time I follow the directs directly as stated on the box and each time the pore strip leaves a sticky residue on my nose and never actually pics up the pores.
I was expecting it to be like the videos you see where it just cleans out all your pores. Kind of disappointed with how little it cleared out. They should make different sizes in it too so it covers more.
Loveeeeeeee these! Could see all the blackheads coming out of my pores. Even used it on my fiancé and he loved it as well! Gentle as could be! And would recommend to any one! No improvement need done to it
Amazing! My husband and I both used them and loved how our nose felt after. No black heads left and came off easily! Super affordable and easy to use! Would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
These pore strips are my favorite. I bought these from Walmart, you can get them at target too. These are so adorable and are so effective leaving my nose soft. I would ten out of ten recommend to others! I would definitely buy these again.
Maybe this is just part of my obsession with charcoal face products but I really enjoyed this product. Did a great job at what's advertised and is gentle on the skin. Would definitely recommend.
Love Love Love these pore strips! I'll keep on buying them all the time because they're just THAT good. Love them so much. They do hurt when peeling, but so worth it for how much they take out! Love them.
Great product to get the job done! The strips are very easy to use and take only 10-15 minutes. The charcoal works wonders and pulls out blackheads with ease, my nose always feels so clean after each use.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos