BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Misty R.
Murrells Inlet
I was not impressed with this mask.  I followed directions and the mask tightened on my face but removed few blackheads.   This mask was bought at Wal Mart was not expensive

Rylee N.
Bucyrus
I love these pore strips they work wonders for your nose! I use these after showers and my nose looks so clear! I don't end up with red marks on my skin after I pull it of like most products leave me with
Maya S.
Des Plaines , IL
I have used this product many of times.... each time I follow the directs directly as stated on the box and each time the pore strip leaves a sticky residue on my nose and never actually pics up the pores.
Paige S.
Lincoln
I was expecting it to be like the videos you see where it just cleans out all your pores. Kind of disappointed with how little it cleared out. They should make different sizes in it too so it covers more.
Tessany H.
Harlan
Loveeeeeeee these! Could see all the blackheads coming out of my pores. Even used it on my fiancé and he loved it as well! Gentle as could be! And would recommend to any one! No improvement need done to it
Mary K.
Rocky ridge
Amazing! My husband and I both used them and loved how our nose felt after. No black heads left and came off easily! Super affordable and easy to use! Would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
These pore strips are my favorite. I bought these from Walmart, you can get them at target too. These are so adorable and are so effective leaving my nose soft. I would ten out of ten recommend to others! I would definitely buy these again.
Lillian A.
Porterville , CA
Maybe this is just part of my obsession with charcoal face products but I really enjoyed this product. Did a great job at what's advertised and is gentle on the skin. Would definitely recommend.
Cassandra G.
Ventura
Love Love Love these pore strips! I'll keep on buying them all the time because they're just THAT good. Love them so much. They do hurt when peeling, but so worth it for how much they take out! Love them.
Chelsea B.
Tucson , AZ
Great product to get the job done! The strips are very easy to use and take only 10-15 minutes. The charcoal works wonders and pulls out blackheads with ease, my nose always feels so clean after each use.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?