BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla R.
Jacksonville, NC
This particular product I would say is almost as good maybe even better than their original. I would say this one does almost the same thing, but a little more. I would definitely buy these again.
katie n.
Salisbury
it was a great product and really helped my skin! it never once irritated my skin or turned it red. i would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for pore strips. 10/10. i got mine from ulta for a low price as well!!!
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
Like little vacuums for your face! I've always had horrible blackheads but these suck them out like nobody's business. They're not too expensive either and don't leave any marks on my face at all!
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
I like the pore strips because they do remove blackheads etc, the only thing that I would say I dont like is that they feel like they are ripping your skin off as well... but I give it a 5/5 star because it is great if youre willing to endure 30 seconds of extreme pain.
TeeTee ✨.
Port Saint Lucie
These don’t really work as good as they say to be! ;(  But after you take it off, your nose feels soft.  It’s not too expensive but I think for the price they should give you more.
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
I’m not sure these actually do anything. I’ve bought these several times but they never pull anything out of my pores other than hair follicles and they’re painful to remove. I would not recommend these
Ee V.
Like this. Pulls out my unwanted pores. I will only use if I am desperate. Although it does create more pores in the future and bigger hole for pores . So it is a love and hate relationship.
Alondra L.
Crystal Lake
This is one of my favorites ! Its my to go to item . I like the way it pulls off your skin very easily , leaves it really moisturized. I would very likely recommend this , i have told friends about it and they are vwry satisfied!
Kait M.
deland
Very good product, it helped with my pores. I bought it at Wal-mart my first experience, the packing is very nice and easy to access. Me and my wife have used it a couple time! Little harsh on your face but I have sensitive skin.
Addi T.
This product did not pull blackheads like I thought it would. The packaging was nice, but the product itself did not meet my expectations. This was the first and only time I will use this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?