Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This particular product I would say is almost as good maybe even better than their original. I would say this one does almost the same thing, but a little more. I would definitely buy these again.
it was a great product and really helped my skin! it never once irritated my skin or turned it red. i would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for pore strips. 10/10. i got mine from ulta for a low price as well!!!
Like little vacuums for your face! I've always had horrible blackheads but these suck them out like nobody's business. They're not too expensive either and don't leave any marks on my face at all!
I like the pore strips because they do remove blackheads etc, the only thing that I would say I dont like is that they feel like they are ripping your skin off as well... but I give it a 5/5 star because it is great if youre willing to endure 30 seconds of extreme pain.
These don’t really work as good as they say to be! ;( But after you take it off, your nose feels soft. It’s not too expensive but I think for the price they should give you more.
I’m not sure these actually do anything. I’ve bought these several times but they never pull anything out of my pores other than hair follicles and they’re painful to remove. I would not recommend these
Like this. Pulls out my unwanted pores. I will only use if I am desperate. Although it does create more pores in the future and bigger hole for pores . So it is a love and hate relationship.
This is one of my favorites ! Its my to go to item . I like the way it pulls off your skin very easily , leaves it really moisturized. I would very likely recommend this , i have told friends about it and they are vwry satisfied!
Very good product, it helped with my pores. I bought it at Wal-mart my first experience, the packing is very nice and easy to access. Me and my wife have used it a couple time! Little harsh on your face but I have sensitive skin.
This product did not pull blackheads like I thought it would. The packaging was nice, but the product itself did not meet my expectations. This was the first and only time I will use this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos