BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Janel S.
La Plume, PA
This was the first pore product I’ve ever used and it was super effective ! Got all of my pores out, my nose felt so smooth. It kinda of hurt coming off but that’s just because my pain tolerance is low haha.
maddie C.
I’m most definitely a fan of anything that has to do with blackhead removal however these require a little extra scrubbing to get oil off my nose before... Would use again but wishing they required less prep
Elizabeth P.
This pore strip worked amazingly on the parts that it really stuck to! I guess my nose is just kind of oddly shaped because it wouldn't really stay on some parts like the nostrils. Overall though I loved it!
Carrie W.
I only tired this once with my boyfriend. (Yes I know they aren’t men’s sizes). They didn’t seem to clear my pores in the way I expected it to. I want to give the product a second try to see if it works better still unsure how much I liked it.
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
These were ok! Felt like I still had black heads though after using them. The price is good and I like other Biore products. The packaging is meh. I bought them at CVS, don’t think I’d buy them again though!
Ruby N.
Hot Springs, AR
The first pore strips I've used and by far the best. I've always heard good things about the charcoal strips and decided to test them out. They removed so much gunk I was amazed. Will definitely keep getting
Leilani B.
Lexington, VA
This product is okay. It doesn't remove all the gunk in my pores that I'd like it to. It's not very effective even when used properly. I tried using it a few different times and I got the same results each time. Overall I wasn't too impressed.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I love using these so much! They work fairly well. If you leave it on for longer than 15 min however, it doesn’t seem to work. Only other complaint I have is that sometimes it leave black smudges on my face.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Pore strips are even relaxing! Biore is great at making things like this and the charcoal pore strips leave you feeling like your face is the cleanest thing ever. It's pretty inexpensive and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
April B.
Tennessee
I just didn’t really like the product. The price of the product isn’t that bad. It was disappointing, wasn’t really at my expectations. When I used the product it didn’t do anything. I don’t really remember.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?