BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
This product is BOMB I LOVE IT when I start getting blackheads on my nose these are my go to savior I love how my nose is soft and no blackhead are left after I'm done using this product I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to everyone
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC
I love this brand. I get clogged pores around my nose, and this product helps pull out any type of dirt that gets trapped in my pores. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the same issue.
Jennah G.
Love these strips, they get all of the blackheads and I usually use these at night. They are a reasonable price and come with 4-8 strips. Great for men and women and I would definitely recommend this product!
Amie J.
Grimes, IA
These were ok. I wasn’t overly thrilled with them. They left a lot of residue on my face after. Loved the packaging and the price was reasonable. I bought mine at Walmart. Probably won’t buy these ones again.
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I think that this product is a great find and at an affordable price. I would suggest making sure you have already completely cleaned your face. The product works the best when your pores are already opened up
Holley B.
I’ve used their regular strips and they work great but the charcoal really deep cleanses and leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The packaging is small and easy to open and I recommend it to all my friends.
Chrissy W.
Nettie , WV
Great product for the price. Would definitely recommend to people with blackhead issues. I’ve used these a lot. Not too expensive. Wish they’d stick a little better however. I bought mine at my local Walmart.
syd💛 W.
Mesa
I enjoyed using these. They striped many blackheads for the most part and didn't leave any redness or irritation afterwards. I would recommend if you have few blackheads that you just need to get rid of quick!
Keri N.
Love pore strips and this combines lore strips with charcoal which makes it 100xs better. First time trying these. Definitely met my expectations. Packaging wasn’t fancy, but good enough for pore strips.
April T.
I like the poor strips. I usually buy the regular ones but charcoal is new and it looked like something fun to try. I thought they were ok but the original seems better. Only 4 in a pack was disappointing too.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?