Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is BOMB I LOVE IT when I start getting blackheads on my nose these are my go to savior I love how my nose is soft and no blackhead are left after I'm done using this product I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to everyone
I love this brand. I get clogged pores around my nose, and this product helps pull out any type of dirt that gets trapped in my pores. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the same issue.
Love these strips, they get all of the blackheads and I usually use these at night. They are a reasonable price and come with 4-8 strips. Great for men and women and I would definitely recommend this product!
These were ok. I wasn’t overly thrilled with them. They left a lot of residue on my face after. Loved the packaging and the price was reasonable. I bought mine at Walmart. Probably won’t buy these ones again.
I think that this product is a great find and at an affordable price. I would suggest making sure you have already completely cleaned your face. The product works the best when your pores are already opened up
I’ve used their regular strips and they work great but the charcoal really deep cleanses and leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The packaging is small and easy to open and I recommend it to all my friends.
Great product for the price. Would definitely recommend to people with blackhead issues. I’ve used these a lot. Not too expensive. Wish they’d stick a little better however. I bought mine at my local Walmart.
I enjoyed using these. They striped many blackheads for the most part and didn't leave any redness or irritation afterwards. I would recommend if you have few blackheads that you just need to get rid of quick!
Love pore strips and this combines lore strips with charcoal which makes it 100xs better. First time trying these. Definitely met my expectations. Packaging wasn’t fancy, but good enough for pore strips.
I like the poor strips. I usually buy the regular ones but charcoal is new and it looked like something fun to try. I thought they were ok but the original seems better. Only 4 in a pack was disappointing too.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos