Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I never really get as much as I'd like to get on a pore strip! I've put them on thinking I was doing it wrong because I never got a lot off of them. My nose is covered in blackheads so I should get a little more! I've even had a friend put them on and I still didn't get a ton off.
Great for cleaning my oily skin. The amount of dust and debris our skin collect daily is often overlooked until it's too late. Before you get there, try incorporating this into your weekly routine.
These are so satisfying to use. They pull SO much out of my nose. I've been using them for years and they continue to make a difference in my skin and controlling my abundance of black heads that pop up.
I was expecting the worst but the tear away was great. This product is very effective as other Biore products. I believe it is a great add on to a skin regimen because it may be a bit harsh but it works!
These strips are classic! Every time I use them I think of the scene in “Princess Diaries”! I typically use these around the time of my period to get rid of unwanted bumps. However, I use them mostly on my chin, not my nose.
These strips are the best. I have so many blackhead on my nose and this strips gets them right out. It was. Every effective and the price is decent. This strips are now a part of my facial routine. I really think they are worth the buy.
I use this when my nose needs it. I got the bigger box so I don’t run out. The directions are very straight forward and to the point. The charcoal strips work so much better than the regular ones.
This Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore strip is kind of good I have only used once and I think it was ok, it actually took black dots on my nose, the thing that I didn't like was that after removing the strip; left residue and it was kind of hard to remove it 100%, I think I could use it again.
These are the best because they remove all the blackheads on my nose easily. They are easy to use and packaged well.I have used these several times and it went beyond my expectations. I love them and will buy again when I run out.
This is a charcoal strip that I use all the time on my nose and it really helps me a lot and very easy to use and apply, very affordable to purchase and I recommend to others to try some.................
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos