BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lexi R.
Charlotte, NC
These pore strips are amazing for small and large pores. I have small pores on my nose but my boyfriend has large pores. We both use them and they are amazing! I would not use any other pore strip.
Carie G.
Blue Mountain, MS
i didn’t notice all that much difference when i used this. i haven’t had that much luck w the charcoal stuff unfortunately. i will try it again & update my review but so far, i have to give it 3 stars...
Portia M.
Chicago , IL
ITS A VIRAL PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. Snatched this blackheads right out ya nose. I love it because my nose is always crusty from eczema and it just works. Got this from amazon. I absolutely loooooooooooove this. Wish they had a face mask a whole mask.
Alexa G.
Farmington, UT
These are so satisfying to use. They pull SO much out of my nose. I've been using them for years and they continue to make a difference in my skin and controlling my abundance of black heads that pop up.
Brooke R.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Okay is anything more satisfying than pulling one of these strips off your face? Let’s be real it’s one of those weirdly satisfying things in life to see that little strip covered in dirt from your poreS, and these strips do a wonderful job.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
These strips are classic! Every time I use them I think of the scene in “Princess Diaries”! I typically use these around the time of my period to get rid of unwanted bumps. However, I use them mostly on my chin, not my nose.
Catelyn H.
Gadsden, AL
I liked these but they weren’t the best product that I have used when I was peeling these off they were harsh. The packaging though was lovely I bought these from my local Walmart. I think they could improve it by making it where it doesn’t feel as if my Skin is being ripped off.
Meagan C.
Plymouth
Good product but hurts when coming off. Would recommend to others. Good packaging good quality. It was recommended to me from a friend. I saw a lot about it on Facebook ads so thought I’d give it a try. Others said it hurt to come off too.
Lorena L.
Houston
These strips are actually pretty good for removing black heads on nose. They stick on to your nose quite well and doesn’t lift up as easy as I have experienced with other removal strips before it’s time.
Tasha C.
Mount Vernon, IL
Great for black head on your nose. My kids think is funny seeing me walking around the house with the black mask on my nose lol i was shocked how well it works i thought it would dry my skin but it didnt
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?