Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are amazing for small and large pores. I have small pores on my nose but my boyfriend has large pores. We both use them and they are amazing! I would not use any other pore strip.
i didn’t notice all that much difference when i used this. i haven’t had that much luck w the charcoal stuff unfortunately. i will try it again & update my review but so far, i have to give it 3 stars...
ITS A VIRAL PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. Snatched this blackheads right out ya nose. I love it because my nose is always crusty from eczema and it just works. Got this from amazon. I absolutely loooooooooooove this. Wish they had a face mask a whole mask.
These are so satisfying to use. They pull SO much out of my nose. I've been using them for years and they continue to make a difference in my skin and controlling my abundance of black heads that pop up.
Okay is anything more satisfying than pulling one of these strips off your face? Let’s be real it’s one of those weirdly satisfying things in life to see that little strip covered in dirt from your poreS, and these strips do a wonderful job.
These strips are classic! Every time I use them I think of the scene in “Princess Diaries”! I typically use these around the time of my period to get rid of unwanted bumps. However, I use them mostly on my chin, not my nose.
I liked these but they weren’t the best product that I have used when I was peeling these off they were harsh. The packaging though was lovely I bought these from my local Walmart. I think they could improve it by making it where it doesn’t feel as if my Skin is being ripped off.
Good product but hurts when coming off. Would recommend to others. Good packaging good quality. It was recommended to me from a friend. I saw a lot about it on Facebook ads so thought I’d give it a try. Others said it hurt to come off too.
These strips are actually pretty good for removing black heads on nose. They stick on to your nose quite well and doesn’t lift up as easy as I have experienced with other removal strips before it’s time.
Great for black head on your nose. My kids think is funny seeing me walking around the house with the black mask on my nose lol i was shocked how well it works i thought it would dry my skin but it didnt
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos