BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sophie W.
Good product, however I was not entirely confident it actually did very much apart from really hurt when you take it off!
Giovanni Z.
Olbia
I was FULL of blackheads and with this product i had a miracle! Most of them are gone, but i have to continue to use it
Sajeda Z.
Toronto
Best pore mask, but a bit difficult to peel it off but thats okay i guys i definitely recommend 101% easy to work with.
Topaz C.
miami, FL
Doesn't work at all! It only takes some of the blackheads, but not all of them. And some of the strips don't work 🙇🏻‍♀️
Paulina V.
Mexicali
good product my skin was free of impurities but I get irritated, I think I would not buy it again. has affordable price
Courtney G.
Great, I feel that these did exactly as they said they would seen a massive visual difference and will be buying again!
Amanda S.
Alameda Andradina 2-20, vila dutra
Its the same thing that the Peel off Black masks, doesnt work for me. Nothing came out, I dont notice antes difference
Daysi A.
Sterling, VA
I love these bands almost always have blackheads in my nouse but I always love that when using this my nouse looks good
Jenn R.
I love these strips! they help keep my pores clean and visibly reduce the size and visibility of my pores very quickly.
Yael R.
So satisfying to peel off and see all the gunk from your pores. Only issue is that it tears the skin around the pores .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?